Cookie is bulking for Summer(wat?!?)

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow, that's a lot of new PR's in one run!

I had no idea. WOW.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

80kg 9 reps stiff legged deadlift to 130kg 2 reps stiff legged deadlift is probably the most impressive and it gonna keep on going.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Awesome gains man, can't wait to see how this one wraps up!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Went gym with 2 of my mates today.

Failed Bench 85kg 1 rep then did 65kg for 11reps
Pullover 30kg with awkward shaped dumbell 10reps
Squat 85kg 10reps I think
Stiff legged deadlift 135kg 1 rep(beast) then attempted 140kg but failed.Then did 120kg for 6 reps, could have done more if I wasnt so knackered from the new PR.
Bent row 60kg 9 reps with pretty much perfect form

Ab work
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

much respect on that Deadlift Cookie nice job
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

MUCH respect indeed!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Hank! wrote:much respect on that Deadlift Cookie nice job
Thanks Hank and Rob.It means a lot comin from you guys.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Workout today, been slackin a little going one on, 2 off.

Rob how do I dose the Bronze Organic?I got the vlaue pack and it should be here in like 2-3 weeks.

FYI I weigh like 154lbs or so with pretty low bodyfat.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It's been awhile but I think you dose heavy the first 2-3 weeks, then cut back.

MOST IMPORTANT: Get SOME sun while you're taking the stuff. It's the real deal (meaning not the orange crap some are passing off as canthaxanthin) but it does take a LITTLE sunlight to work optimally. You will find your tolerance to the sun GREATLY enhanced with that stuff.

The shrimp fisherman, etc love it. I vividly recall ordering the cheap stuff in college. I turned orange. EVERYTHING turns orange BTW.

So tell all the girls... they've probably never seen an orange one.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

lol Rob

What is heavy dose?3 a day for 3 weeks then after that do 1 a day?

I hope it really is just a little sun for this to work cause im not going to be getting much sun in Ireland.Ill go out and sunbathe in my garden when it is sunny though which is around once every 3-5 days.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Didnt have intrabolic today so no beta allanine in peri workout drink...think i might buy bulk beta allanine and do 5g a day and see if I notice anything.I know you dont like it Rob but I see so many studies behind it so I want to try it cause its cheap aswell

Decided to mix it up a lilttle for today

Bench 60kg 16reps
Pullover 25kg 17reps
Squat 72.5kg 20reps
Stiff legged deadlift 110kg 8reps(not full effort, cause I wanted to go high reps and it seems I was a bit eager and picked too high a weight which I noticed after awhile.)
Then stiff legged deadlift again 95kg 16reps(I wanted 20reps but I guess I made myself tired from the previous set)
Bent row 50kg about 14reps but went to 20, but not perfect form on those last few
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Just thought id pull these numbers from my last run as a comparison.My last run was low carb high calorie but now im doing low-medium carb and recomp calories, but still I think the number comparisons speak for themselves progress wise

2nd run end result-About 12-13% bf
weight: ???I dont really know and I think my guess is inaccurate because it was low carb and most of what i thought was bodyfat that I lost was actually water weight.But if I was to guess I would say about 164lbs.Probably off by 2lbs+ not -

3rd run-About 9-10% bf
weight- about 160lbs, but a gain of AT LEAST 7-9lbs LBM, I think about 10lbs LBM but I like to look at it from pesismistic view.
Learned that taking over a 1week break from weights=a bad idea, dunno why it took me so long to learn this and I think it has been my main bane so far.

Top lifts from last run compared to now:
Bench press 75kg for 1, then 72.5kg for 2(Now 82.5kg for 1 at a much lighter weight)
Pullover 30kg 4 rep(Now 12 reps I think)
Squat 85kg 3 reps(Now 100kg for 1 rep)
Deadlift 102.5kg 3 rep(No new value)
straight leg deadlift 95kg 3 rep(Now 135kg for 1rep)
1arm db row 30kg 8 reps(No new value)

I think those lifts differences are much better especially considering my old weight.And the fact that I look like im in much better shape(Best shape ive ever been in) and thats one of the main reasons why im doing this.For aesthetics.

Oh and at the very start of this log it says 156lbs and 11%bf, pretty sure thats wrong cause I had no abs at the time when flexed and now when I flex I have pretty damn decent and visible abs.Took another measure the first day of famine and it was 153.5lbs 11%bf but id say it was more like 12%.

So from the worst viewpoint I gained about 7lbs LBM.From the best viewpoint I gained about 11lbs LBM, both while losing bodyfat.

Conclusion: Most likely gained 10lbs+ LBM while losing 2%+ bf and I still have a few days to go.

Hope these numbers will help you promoting blueprint 3.0 Rob.Will update the log when the numbers get even better :D
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

That is fantastic!

Thanks so much for sharing man. Gains on top of gains from cycle to cycle.. exactly as I knew it would work. And you all helped us learn too.

Nice going man..
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I wouldnt say its all gains from cycle to cycle because like I said I learned that taking over a 1week break= a bad idea.Lost some of it.

But for sure I will retain the gains from this cycle...and the next and the next etc

Can you answer this Rob?
DaCookie wrote:lol Rob

What is heavy dose?3 a day for 3 weeks then after that do 1 a day?

I hope it really is just a little sun for this to work cause im not going to be getting much sun in Ireland.Ill go out and sunbathe in my garden when it is sunny though which is around once every 3-5 days.