Mars' 1st shot at the Blueprint

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
SudburyBaller

Post by SudburyBaller »

I'm gonna be a PB whore on my famine, one tbs at a time....
mars88

Day 3 Famine

Post by mars88 »

Wow what a workout. I cant believe how much strength ive lost this week. This was one of the worst workouts ever

Bench Press 150x8 superset with 45 dumbells for shoulder press 8 reps
Bench Press 130x8 superset with 40lb shoulderpress for 8 reps
Incline Dumbell Press 50x8 superset with 30lb shoulderpress for 8 reps
BW+40lbs weighted dips for 8 reps superset with 25 for 8 reps for shoulder press

All done with 1 minute rest then 4 sets of skullcrushers with 50 lbs supersetted with 42.5 lbs v pulldowns.

THIS WAS SO HARD and tiring and i cant believe the weight i had to use to get the excercices done. I have no problems using 70lbs for chest and i had to use 50 today. I could normally get 70 for 10 reps with skullcrushers easy had to use 50. Shoudlerpress ive gone high as 70lb dumbells and today my last set i was using a 25lb dumbell. WOW is all i can say i hope this is what is supposed to happen because damn what a shitty workout i cant even imagine finishing workout 3. CANT WAIT FOR FEAST!
mars88

Post by mars88 »

IM SO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ha ha! Yes, it's by design... you're supposed to be losing size/strength during this time. REASON: It sets you up for an over-shoot rebound when the Feast starts.

So keep the faith. Like everyone else here.... you will be pleasantly surprised in a few weeks :)
mars88

Post by mars88 »

Rob I fucked up had some alchohol and pizza today did I ruin famine wat do I fo now?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

No! Keep it going Mars. If you're going to drink...now's the time :)
mars88

Post by mars88 »

Phew oh and resting heart
rate.... 90 BPM wow over 20 beats higher than normal.. I think I'm
there now.. Last workout today day 5!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Geez. Yeah you're there for sure!

Discontinue that workout if you at all feel sick, nauseated etc.. Remember, I value your health as much as your gains. Certainly moreso!

Plus, on that measurement alone you're there...
mars88

Post by mars88 »

For sure man im gonna head to the gym in a bit and see how it goes.. can i start feast tonight as opposed to tomorrow morning?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Nope. You can discontinue the workout but you start eating tomorrow morning :) You've come this far, another few hours should be do-able.

Remember though, health first..
mars88

Post by mars88 »

Feast!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and the workout was BRUTAL superset and 30 sec rest I'd crazyyyy i finished the workout tho but on my 4th set I only hit 8 reps for squat and lat pulldowns but finished strong with 12 reps for 5th set my legs r pretty sore right now time to start feast eith a pizza !
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Nice... Way to go Mars.

Time to EAT!
mars88

Post by mars88 »

Rob i had a question for HIT workouts were doing an EDT block with leg sled and romanian deadlifts after the squat set. Leg sled is leg press right? And the different types of deadlifts are confusing, theres stiff legged, romanian and a regular deadlift.. i know that stiff legged you keeps leg straight and a regular deadlift but whats a romanian deadlift? Whats the difference between a regular deadlift and romanian? I saw a video of romanian that you posted in zee's thread and it looks like a regular deadlift so im a bit confused..

Started my ebol and tbol trib todya as well will add cbol creatine on the first workout day
mars88

Post by mars88 »

oh and how many calories/protein am i aming for the first 3 days?