Dragon #2 Custom Run - MPS et al.

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Dragon

Nearing the End of 10%

Post by Dragon »

Nearing the end of 10% solution and let me tell you, it was fun. I'm just wondering if I should peak or continue. I'm kind of developing some personal insight into the practicality of peaking and there is something that happens to me (laziness) when I peak a program. I might just finish the last workout during this pattern and carry the new numbers into 1 workout a week.

Strong, but tired.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Congrats on your progress man!

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but how much do you feel MPS/Synthagen added?

Curious... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK I just read through the whole thread. OUTSTANDING progress! You REALLY did a nice job milking it, despite some difficult circumstances.

I'm grateful this customized plan worked so well for you brother. An extended stay in Gainsville was the goal, and you certainly satisfied that.

Makes me happy... :)
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

RobRegish wrote:Congrats on your progress man!

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but how much do you feel MPS/Synthagen added?

Curious... :)
MPS has been a fantastic product and I consider it a permanent part of my supplement stack along with AN and Bioforge's Pro Max which I tried again using Cookie's recommendation of only taking one in the morning. I'm eating too much food during the day for Pro Max to be useful in the middle of digesting all the Cals I take down, so that was a small but very useful piece of info... thanks Cookie :)

I'm currently finishing up a personal training certification and when I'm working with clients I'll definitely be telling them about MPS and the BP. I personally use MPS as a replacement for the formula and I use herbs and other stuff compounded by chinese doctors here in chinatown NYC. As I get older and a little more observant of how my body reacts I'm noticing that, at times alkaplex is more important for me as I don't always get enough greens and my digestion is not the best.
I think it's worth a try to take half the dose of MPS with alkaplex. Example: 3 before w/ 1 alkaplex, 1 during w/1 alkaplex, 3 post w/ 1 alkaplex. Point is, Alkaplex is cheaper and makes MPS work better... for me anyways.

As an aside, DAA works for me 10x better with just 1 or 2 alkaplex per dose.

As far as 10% solution I couldn't really finish it due to a death in my family so I'll start again from somewhere in the middle and throw in some speed days for the big lifts while cutting back on EDT blocks just a tad bit to avoid over-training. My grandmother passed away two weeks ago and I've been out of the gym helping my parents plan the funeral and so on :(

Just so everyone knows she died of a massive stroke. I'm so angry at myself for not helping with her weight but she probably wouldn't have listened, I really don't know, I'm just angry and confused right now.

When I first starting studying for the personal training certification I decided I wanted to train men from ages 25 to 55. But in light of recent events I think there is more of a need among special populations such as 55 and up, obese, younger women, pregnant women, older women, amputees... basically the segments of the population that gym rats might be completely ignoring. These are the people that need it most, but won't step into a gym because they feel bad. I have work to do.
Dragon

Full Periodic Complete

Post by Dragon »

Alrighty. All done here. Full periodic complete and will be moving on to either wendler 531 or some other intermediate program using an RPE scale.
I didnt use MPS the whole time but recovery was def better with than without.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Thanks for all the detailed entries and information :)

I'm very likely going to be giving MPS a test run here shortly :)