1st Blueprint Run for a Badger

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow. That puts you around a 460 1RM.

Sould definately be do-able your first run!!
Uwbodybuilding

Post by Uwbodybuilding »

RobRegish wrote:Wow. That puts you around a 460 1RM.

Sould definately be do-able your first run!!
Excellent! I don't want to have an estimated max of 500, I want to video tape me nailing it.
Uwbodybuilding

Post by Uwbodybuilding »

Man, these last few days have been rough. I'm hungry all the time and I feel a bit frail and weak sometimes. I also noticed that my mitotropin and lean xtreme will be depleted in a week. I think I'm going to accelerate my blueprint plans! I'm going to take a week off starting Monday, as of now that's what I'm thinking...

Any input Rob? I now you're as stoked as I am hahaha
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

That sounds logical. Listen to your body... it will never lead you astray. It sounds like a return to normalcy is in order. We want you in a normal state of homeostasis such that Famine disrupts it - that is the goal.

Sounds like you're pretty damn in touch with your body...
Uwbodybuilding

Post by Uwbodybuilding »

RobRegish wrote:That sounds logical. Listen to your body... it will never lead you astray. It sounds like a return to normalcy is in order. We want you in a normal state of homeostasis such that Famine disrupts it - that is the goal.

Sounds like you're pretty damn in touch with your body...
I like to think I am. My intuition has never done me wrong when it comes to my body.

Well, it looks like after 16 weeks of being under 2900 calories per day (minus a few refeed/cheat days). It's time to bulk baby!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Good times :)
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Checking in again, sounds like fun in here! Cutting has it's place, makes you look good in some ways but makes you feel light for sure. Hard for a bulker to do for too long. When's the contest?
Uwbodybuilding

Post by Uwbodybuilding »

dracotdrgn wrote:Checking in again, sounds like fun in here! Cutting has it's place, makes you look good in some ways but makes you feel light for sure. Hard for a bulker to do for too long. When's the contest?
Heh, no contest. I had much more to lose than I thought. I'm happy with my 22lb cut. I'll compete some time!
Uwbodybuilding

Post by Uwbodybuilding »

Day 3 of rest coming up tomorrow. Is it cool to go for a bike ride or something rob? I'm antsy lol
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Bike ride is OK. Nothing too taxing!
Uwbodybuilding

Post by Uwbodybuilding »

Alright, just hit a 35 minute ride. Nice and casual. Going to continue packing now!
Uwbodybuilding

Post by Uwbodybuilding »

I'm taking my pulse each morning and I'm hitting low 50's every time.
Uwbodybuilding

Post by Uwbodybuilding »

Hey everyone!

So, I've been moving to a new apartment for the last week and haven't had Internet until today. So here is an update of what I'm doing.

Today is my last day of famine! I've been around 1800 calories per day from fruit juices, fruit, V8, peanut butter, rice, and crackers. Ive been getting no more than 20g of protein per day as well. It's been a little rough and I'm always hungry, but the workouts are solid and I'm ready to get on with the feast!

Famine day 1 workout:

Squats - 320, 370, 390 X 6
SS w/Seated Rows - 212, 240 X 6, 252 X 5

Pull Ups - 6, 4, 4
SS w/One Arm Rows - 110 X 6 X 3

Barbell Curl - 120 X 5

Wide EZ Bar Curl - 100 X 5

Concentration Curl - 35 X 6

Famine day 3 workout:

BB Bench - 250 X 9
BB Incline - 190 X 8
BB Decline - 160 X 10
SS w/Seated BB Military Press - 140 X 4 -> 120 X 6, 120 X 4 -> 100 X 6, 100 X 7

BB Decline Close-grip - 160 X 10

DB Skull Crusher - 35 X 10

Straight Bar Tricep Extension - 72 X 10

Notes: these workouts are bad ass! I love the super setting. Despite only 1 leg exercise, my legs were sore for a good 3.5 days. My triceps are destroyed. I was surprised with how my strength is holding up so far. We'll see today ;)

Also rob, I want to start a log on nolinksplease.com. What can I and can't I post detail-wise about the BP?
Uwbodybuilding

Post by Uwbodybuilding »

Also, my HR is about 64-66 upon waking now. A nice increase :)