Lineux's Journal/Intro

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
lineux

Post by lineux »

In a few days, I would have to fast for 30 days from dawn till sunset. But I'm not going to give up.

I'll try to change my routine a bit. I've already got a flat bench, an olympic bar and some weights. I'm going to get a squat rack soon If I could.

on supplements ill be using:
Casein protein
Glutamine

early in the day so it stays in my system while im fasting.

The plan is to improve or atleast maintain my gains for this 30 day period. Once I'm done with it. I'll start my 2nd BP run, this time with 3.0 Training methods.

But I really need some help and suggestions on my diet/training during this phase.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

lineux wrote:In a few days, I would have to fast for 30 days from dawn till sunset. But I'm not going to give up.

I'll try to change my routine a bit. I've already got a flat bench, an olympic bar and some weights. I'm going to get a squat rack soon If I could.

on supplements ill be using:
Casein protein
Glutamine

early in the day so it stays in my system while im fasting.

The plan is to improve or atleast maintain my gains for this 30 day period. Once I'm done with it. I'll start my 2nd BP run, this time with 3.0 Training methods.

But I really need some help and suggestions on my diet/training during this phase.
Well, that is basically following the "Warrior Diet", where you don't eat for 20 hours then overeat for 4 hours every day...

Personally I am following the "Eat, Stop, Eat" plan of alternate day fasting, where I go 24 hours without food every Tuesday and Friday...actually its not that hard once you get used to it...
lineux

Post by lineux »

I'll be looking to you for guidance then as you're already on a similar diet.

What if I

eat in the morning, fast, meal1, workout, meal2, sleep, repeat?

Suggestions?
lineux

Post by lineux »

GLP

Squats

135x10
155x8
175x6
185x6
195x5
205x4

Deadlift

135x10
225x8
295x6
305x4

Machine rows (wide-medium)

135x8
180x8
225x8
225x6

Lat pulldowns
Slow and squeezing for a while at the top

135x8
150x8
185x6
150x6

10pullups ended it.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

FANTASTiC work!!!
lineux

Coming back

Post by lineux »

Hey guys,

The month of fasting is just ending for me and I'll be back on my BP.

I want to start a run from the start and was wondering if I should go by 2.0's or 3.0's training methods.

I would have to build up my strength and eat up loads as by now probably I've depleted myself considerably.

secondly, I need some suggestions on my supplements for this run.

I'm considering:

Myo protein
Casein protein (before sleep)
Lipo-6
Adaptogen N OR Ebol (need input on this one)
The Formula (lite)
BCAA and Glutamine (cycling method)

I tried Ebol and I sure liked it, would go on a second run but im thinking i should give adaptogen N a try.

also, regarding the fat burner I might go with Burn it up, but im not sure so need help with that too.

Suggestions and comments please!!

Thank you.
RobRegish

Re: Coming back

Post by RobRegish »

lineux wrote:Hey guys,

The month of fasting is just ending for me and I'll be back on my BP.

I want to start a run from the start and was wondering if I should go by 2.0's or 3.0's training methods.

I would have to build up my strength and eat up loads as by now probably I've depleted myself considerably.

secondly, I need some suggestions on my supplements for this run.

I'm considering:

Myo protein
Casein protein (before sleep)
Lipo-6
Adaptogen N OR ebol ecdy (need input on this one)
The Formula (lite)
BCAA and Glutamine (cycling method)

I tried ebol ecdy and I sure liked it, would go on a second run but im thinking i should give adaptogen N a try.

also, regarding the fat burner I might go with Burn it up, but im not sure so need help with that too.

Suggestions and comments please!!

Thank you.
OK man, here we go!

First, combining a loading pattern from The Blueprint Periodic (page 60, 2.0) and elements of 3.0 (static hold/EDT Block methodology) holds incredible promise. Results have been phenomenal, in the customized plans I splice and dice in this fashion. Consider something along these lines then, to RAPIDLY regain size and strength.

Next, AN would be a great investment given it contains a top notch Ecdy in the form of the custom 25:1 Suma Extract. This is something rarely pointed out, but should be IMO. It's a superlative restorative agent, test booster and adaptogen all in one. Hoping you like it as much as I (and a LOT of other folk) do. If nothing else, it'll be a nice comparison to E-bol, although Kre-Anabolyn is the most comparable, in the MASS line.

Finally, The Formula/Formula Lite is a necessity IMO. I went to great lengths in 3.0 to try and convince people, to put their supp dollars here first. Truly, intra workout nutrition is where supps can make the MOST difference.

To each his own, but I'm finding more and more how true this is. How I trained without it prior, I'll never know. I've had the luxury these past 7 months of running the full boat however, and I'm scared to drop things... :)

Why?

Because when you recover in 24hours from heavy bench workouts at age 41, you don't want to give this stuff up... !
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I personally add some cinnamon in "The Formula" when I am not utilizing KA and its glucose disposing...cinnamon has been shown to increase glucose metabolism by up to 2,000%!!

1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon will do the job nicely...
lineux

Post by lineux »

Thanks for the advice guys.

I'm gonna start training as rob suggested.

Supplements will be:

Adaptogen N
Gamma GH
Proteins (Whey and Casein)
Purple Wraath (as BCAA)
Glutamine

Diet will surely be somewhere above maintenance, for first few weeks there's no stopping for me. I'm like a hungry beast waiting to devour food (healthy ofcourse)

Still need advice on Gamma GH, if its a good option.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

lineux wrote:
I like Gamma GH for it's deep sleep enhancing effect. It won't help you fall asleep though. I usually rarely dream or I don't remember them but when I use Gamma GH, my dreams feel real, I can remember them and I wake up feeling restored. I don't care about the growth hormone boosting effect because what matter is the quality of the night sleep and that is the huge impact on overall health and performance in my opinion.

If you decide to try it, starts with 1g and build up gradually every other night or so till you get to somewhere between 3 and 5 g. It has a "prickling" effect I don't find pleasant 10-15 minutes after ingestion, that's why you want to build up the dosage to get used to it. My personal sweet spot (sleep improvement vs prickling) is somewhere between 3.5 and 4.0 g.

HTH

edit: I woke up easily during the night, having light sleep but not when I use Gamma GH. This is probably why I like it...
lineux

Post by lineux »

bigpelo wrote:
lineux wrote:
I like Gamma GH for it's deep sleep enhancing effect. It won't help you fall asleep though. I usually rarely dream or I don't remember them but when I use Gamma GH, my dreams feel real, I can remember them and I wake up feeling restored. I don't care about the growth hormone boosting effect because what matter is the quality of the night sleep and that is the huge impact on overall health and performance in my opinion.

If you decide to try it, starts with 1g and build up gradually every other night or so till you get to somewhere between 3 and 5 g. It has a "prickling" effect I don't find pleasant 10-15 minutes after ingestion, that's why you want to build up the dosage to get used to it. My personal sweet spot (sleep improvement vs prickling) is somewhere between 3.5 and 4.0 g.

HTH

edit: I woke up easily during the night, having light sleep but not when I use Gamma GH. This is probably why I like it...
Thanks bigp, I've heard alot of good things about Gamma, guess I have to experience it first hand to know.

more and more questions keep popping in my head, I guess I'm trying to make this next run as effective as I can.

I've replaced ebol with adaptogen N for now, but would it be redundant to take Kre-Anabolyn with Adaptogen? I mean both of them have ecdy right?
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Kre-Anabolyn and Adaptagen N are complementary not redundant IMO.

Kre-Anabolyn: glucose sparing, alkaline creatine, RC ecdy --> to be taken during the day with food and pre and post workout

Adaptagen N: testosterone optimizing, suma ecdy --> use pre-bed
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:Kre-Anabolyn and Adaptagen N are complementary not redundant IMO.

Kre-Anabolyn: glucose sparing, alkaline creatine, RC ecdy --> to be taken during the day with food and pre and post workout

Adaptagen N: testosterone optimizing, suma ecdy --> use pre-bed
Spot on here, and with the Gamma GH as well. The formulas compliment each other quite well IMO, and in fact maximize the DNA Transcription (AN)/mRNA Translation (KA) tag team, that is protein synthesis.

As for Gamma GH, a very pronounced "Deep REM" sleep is observed by yours truly, too. In fact, I've had dreams so vivid, they're scary. However, you'll also have some that are QUITE pleasant, lol...