Turbo's Back!! Run #2

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
xlb57

Post by xlb57 »

Nice - I'm in for your journey as well. Go get it!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Going to be a fun one. He's already recovered all of his famine weight and then some :)
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Well looks like Pump-bol just got added to the mix!!...I got selected as a tester by TL!!
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

got in the first workout of the feast!! bench was there..legs were not, but thats why I'm here!!

As I said my bench was descent, I was kinda surprised to see I had gained most of my strength back already, it's amazing what some time off will do!!
workout #1 of feast Bench:
225x9
finished off with a set of 9 heavy pull overs

Squat..well that didnt go so well, I have really neglected squats since my last BP run, for a varity of reasons..we wont get in to all of em, cause the bottom line is I'm done being a pussy and making excuses!! I've lost all the strength I gained on them in my first run, which sucks but it is what it is, the only thing I can do now is fix that problem..

Also I should note that I'm going alot deeper now than I ever have on squats.. If you're gonna do something you might as do it right and get the full benifits of such an incredible lift!! As I'm sure you already know gettin that ass in the grass makes a HUGE difference in the weight you can do!!So here we go..

Workout #1 of feast squats:

225x8 :x (err...but just wait this is gonna change at an alarming pace!!)
finished off with a set of 9 stiff legged dead lifts

I did a little ab work and called it a day...no I'm off to eat some food!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Good man.

Those will come back fast, I assure you! Great work on the bench!!!
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Workout went great!!.. feels so good to be hittin the weights again!! Knocked out some EDT blocks too!!

255x4 bench

235x6 on squat ( 225x7 last workout, so strength is already comin back!!)

EDT blocks felt awesome!! they kicked my ASS!! :D finished off with some abs, and called it a day!! I feel SUPER!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Way to go Turbo!

Oh this is promising. The muscle memory plus momentum + "The Eagle" = Frankenstein like gains.

Epic. Absolutely epic....
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

RobRegish wrote:Way to go Turbo!

Oh this is promising. The muscle memory plus momentum + "The Eagle" = Frankenstein like gains.

Epic. Absolutely epic....
Agreed!! I am sooo jacked up about this run!! I have that o so familiar feelin again...muscle madness on the horizon!!
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Ramping pretty qik Turbo, you should be crushing those PRs soon
xlb57

Post by xlb57 »

Way to hit it man. I'm looking forward to you crush some new PR's and set some new BP standards!
jjones11

Post by jjones11 »

In! I bought the BP 2 days ago, thanks to Turbo and Rob. Excited to see the end result here.
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Thanks guys really appreciate the support!!! There is definitely gonna be some PRs crushed up in here!! I'm feelin good boys, REAL good!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Hang on for the ride jjones11. Turbo here is the yardstick for BP gains in one run (overall) that I've seen.

Incredible if he can upstage that accomplishment but he has the plan, "The Eagle" and the heart of a lion.

He's on the highway to Gainsville and in the fast lane to boot!
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

RobRegish wrote:Hang on for the ride jjones11. Turbo here is the yardstick for BP gains in one run (overall) that I've seen.

Incredible if he can upstage that accomplishment but he has the plan, "The Eagle" and the heart of a lion.

He's on the highway to Gainsville and in the fast lane to boot!
:D :mrgreen:

I'm comtemplating whether or not to do squats or not...hamstrings are still a little sore to the touch, I think I should be alright, but then again I feel like I should give em 1 more day :?