pmartinez78's 1st BP run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
scump

Post by scump »

haha dont worry bro, the gains you see in the first 2 weeks are literally stupid... coupled with the muscle loss you have atm, will be awesome!

how much weight you down so far?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Do take care during workout #3 of Famine. If you at all feel off, sick etc - STOP.

Health more important than gains. Always. PM me if you're ever in doubt. Actually, if you're in doubt... skip workout #3. You may in fact already be there.

And as stated here.... train to gainsville leaves first day of feast :)
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

Muoio117 wrote:
RobRegish wrote:They all laughed at him and told him no way it would work. Watched him lose all kinds of weight/strength first week and laughed harder.
This is my problem too. I can see my muscles shrinking, and so can everyone else... I can't wait until this dang feast starts. Two nights and one more day....
I feel the same way. My shirts aren't fitting as good right now and I was asked yesterday if I was eating right cuz I looked smaller. I briefly explained what I was doing but they didn't really understand.

Well today is my last day of famine and I'm feeling pretty good right now. kinda looking forward to the workout this afternoon. I'm down 5 lbs since Monday. I'm going to go to bed early today, so I can wake up and finally eat.
Muoio117

Post by Muoio117 »

pmartinez78 wrote: I feel the same way. My shirts aren't fitting as good right now and I was asked yesterday if I was eating right cuz I looked smaller. I briefly explained what I was doing but they didn't really understand.

Well today is my last day of famine and I'm feeling pretty good right now. kinda looking forward to the workout this afternoon. I'm down 5 lbs since Monday. I'm going to go to bed early today, so I can wake up and finally eat.
Haha, me too! My shirts are looking pretty big on me. And I try explaining stuff to people but they look at me like I'm an idiot. I can't wait to get these gains to I can show them the BP works. Then they'll be asking me again about what I was doing.
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

Ya that's the same look I got here at work.

I showed my famine workout plan to 2 guys at the gym and they thought it wasn't enough and not enough weight. I told them to go ahead and give it a shot for themselves with just eating fruits and veggies for 5 days, but they said they couldn't do that cuz they need to eat. I just told them that's why they look the same after 2 yrs of working out. lol..

Man, I am so looking forward to feast. I'm trying to keep myself busy so my day can go by faster. lol
Muoio117

Post by Muoio117 »

pmartinez78 wrote:Ya that's the same look I got here at work.

I showed my famine workout plan to 2 guys at the gym and they thought it wasn't enough and not enough weight. I told them to go ahead and give it a shot for themselves with just eating fruits and veggies for 5 days, but they said they couldn't do that cuz they need to eat. I just told them that's why they look the same after 2 yrs of working out. lol..

Man, I am so looking forward to feast. I'm trying to keep myself busy so my day can go by faster. lol
Yup, it's always the guys who don't change who are the ones telling everyone how to do everything.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

GREAT way to NOT make progress is keep doing what you've been doing. It'll come about via reverse osmosis when the pole shift happens next. Look at the Wooly Mammoths they've dug up recently in Siberia.

Stomachs full of lush vegetation.

Explain this to them next time in discussion. They'll find it reassuring.
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

Yesterday's workout was pretty intense. I managed to do what I had planned. I was pretty worn out by the time I got to the bicep workouts.

Well it's on with the feast. I'm enjoying being able to eat again. I don't plan to count calories but am eating as much as possible for the next 3 days.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Congrats and great work on making it through!

Now the REAL fun starts. Hit that buffet my man...
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

Ya, I was just waiting for this weekend to take my dad out to a chinese buffet. I also plan to grilling up some beef fajitas, bbq chicken legs, sausage, and some hot wings along with some potatoe salad and rice this evening. As a matter of fact, I'm on my way out to get the things. I've been thinking about it all week. lol
Muoio117

Post by Muoio117 »

pmartinez78 wrote:Ya, I was just waiting for this weekend to take my dad out to a chinese buffet. I also plan to grilling up some beef fajitas, bbq chicken legs, sausage, and some hot wings along with some potatoe salad and rice this evening. As a matter of fact, I'm on my way out to get the things. I've been thinking about it all week. lol
Lol, I'm doing similar things. I'm definitely going out to eat tomorrow. Plus I just went to the store today and bought a lot of food.
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

Here's my plan for my first feast workout. Let me know if this is alright. The only thing I changed was the t-bar to rows cuz the bar on the t-bar hit my nuts. Thought about doing seated rows but the station is across the room from the incline so I'm sure someone will take it in between supersets.

Tuesday (workout #1)

- Bench press for 8-10 rep range.

- Pullovers 8-10 reps (slight incline bench).

- EDT 1 :
- Incline db press w/One arm db rows

- Squat for 8-10 rep range

- SLDL 8-10 reps

- EDT 2:
- Romanian DL w/ DB Lunges
cappla011

Post by cappla011 »

pmartinez78 wrote:Here's my plan for my first feast workout. Let me know if this is alright. The only thing I changed was the t-bar to rows cuz the bar on the t-bar hit my nuts. Thought about doing seated rows but the station is across the room from the incline so I'm sure someone will take it in between supersets.

Tuesday (workout #1)

- Bench press for 8-10 rep range.

- Pullovers 8-10 reps (slight incline bench).

- EDT 1 :
- Incline db press w/One arm db rows

- Squat for 8-10 rep range

- SLDL 8-10 reps

- EDT 2:
- Romanian DL w/ DB Lunges
Looks good bro!
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

cool, thanks cappla011.