Big.Jazayrli's first BluePrint Run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Big.jazayrli wrote:weighed in today BEFORE my cardio and i was 194. that's 3 lbs ligher than yesterday and the same weight as AFTER my 40 min cardio on tuesday, so i think im moving in the right direction.

plus i haven't used the bathroom yet, that's another solid pound (or so it seems to be thus far!)
I always note in my logs if there is a baby... haha it affects my weight by about a lb usually.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

sovabrat wrote:
Big.jazayrli wrote:weighed in today BEFORE my cardio and i was 194. that's 3 lbs ligher than yesterday and the same weight as AFTER my 40 min cardio on tuesday, so i think im moving in the right direction.

plus i haven't used the bathroom yet, that's another solid pound (or so it seems to be thus far!)
I always note in my logs if there is a baby... haha it affects my weight by about a lb usually.
there were 5 rather large babies yesterday!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Big.jazayrli wrote:in terms of nutrient breakdown for feast i was thinking:

40%pro
40%carb
20%Fat

How's that look?

so assuming a 2000 calorie diet that would make: 200g protein, 200g cho and approx 50g fat give or take.

Would you recommend a different program if i want to train every other day as opposed to using two days of rest?

just wanted to bump these questions please Rob
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

bump for questions in my last post! :D
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

So Resting heart rate is still in the high 50's, perhaps i measured it too high when i originally started? Or perhaps, like i said before, its just my irregular heartbeat working against me, i dont know.

Gotta see if i can find some multistix!

and ya know what i just realized! TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF FAMINE! WOOOOOT!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

in terms of nutrient breakdown for feast i was thinking:

40%pro
40%carb
20%Fat

How's that look?

A. Solid macro split. Should work well..

so assuming a 2000 calorie diet that would make: 200g protein, 200g cho and approx 50g fat give or take.

Would you recommend a different program if i want to train every other day as opposed to using two days of rest?

A. You may start on an EOD schedule, but expect to insert an extra day if you don't feel recovered. That's the time honored/tested approach.

Great work!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:in terms of nutrient breakdown for feast i was thinking:

40%pro
40%carb
20%Fat

How's that look?

A. Solid macro split. Should work well..

A. You may start on an EOD schedule, but expect to insert an extra day if you don't feel recovered. That's the time honored/tested approach.

Great work!
thanks Rob. Im excited for feast!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Did my last famine workout today! woot feels good to be free.

Workout was as follows:

Squats Superset with Tbar Row:
235x15/4 platesx15
235x15/4 platesx15
235x14/3 platesx12
With the short 30 sec breaks, That was TOUGH!

Then moved onto the following with 30 sec breaks:
Barbell Curls: 65x15
Incline DB Curls: 25x14
Preacher Curls: 75x15

This workout was amazingly intense! and i finished it all up with 500 jump rope and 10 min @ speed 3.5 and incline 10.0 on the treadmill

Diet today (so far) is as follows, though there isn't much there yet as i might be doing some consumption of beverages this evening ;)

-1 apple
-1 grapefruit
-1 fiber one yogurt
-1 sugar free jello mousse (these are amazing, had to have one!)
-2 rice cakes (not too bad with a touch of salt)
-2 cups of brown rice with salsa, tapatillo hot sauce, and a touch of garlic salt
-1 small zucchini

Feel pretty good so far. but this dieter's tea i've been drinking has had me using the bathroom so much! its awesome but sucks when im getting stomach cramps at work!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

here's a link to one of the sets today :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSq615TU-RU

feel free to critique my form if you see anything wrong!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Man, that was textbook.

Everything from the depth, to the back position, hips and rep cadence was incredibly consistent. Fabulous work.

I don't know who taught you how to squat or it was self taught but I'm betting you've been doing it right for awhile. It all looked so automatic...which leads me to believe it's been ingrained into your CNS/brain for awhile.

Everyone interested in seeing how a famine workout #3 squat set looks should be looking here. I liked this so much, I just made it a stickie as part of our "how to" guides.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

protein powder this morning.. mmmmmm
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Man it feels good to eat. I haven't really been counting my calories today, but i have been aiming to get lots of carbs and protein along with some good fats.(Is going about it like this an issue? I'm just eating until im full) Gonna start counting tomorrow or the day after, here is a bit of a rough layout of what i've eaten/supplemented so far today. (not in any particular order)

-2 scoops Myofusion in water
-2 packets instant oatmeal
-1 krealkalyn cap
-3 orange triad
-1 fish oil
-1.6g scoop Beta Alanine
-15g BCAA's
-Digestive Enzymes
-about 1 cup of TART frozen yogurt with some strawberries
-3 tbsp Peanut butter with 2 scoops MGN isolate
-1 cup Fiber One Cereal
-15g BCAA's
-3 Orange triad
-Digestive Enzymes

Probably Gonna eat something at work later tonight, hoping to pack some calories in today and enjoy it while i can in these 3 days ;)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Not very much of an issue early. Something to keep an eye on in the coming weeks if too much fat starts creaping up. Otherwise, great going!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:Not very much of an issue early. Something to keep an eye on in the coming weeks if too much fat starts creaping up. Otherwise, great going!
Cool im glad to hear this, i was just planning on using these 3 days to get my carnal food desires out of my system :)