Street-Dreams BP third times the Charm.. For the Cut.

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

week 2 weight 181.4 ( -1.8 )
navel 35 (-.5)
waist 33(-.5)
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

BW workout 6

x2 de-load

pullups 7 2
push ups 36 30
situps 20 15
squats 80 70
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Very, very solid!!

Keep up the great work!!
!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

I HATE my back and lower ab fat soo much... seriously most of my fat is in those two areas as you can see... Im hoping if I can get rid of that fat... and then maintain for a few months that that will be my new norm.. then I can keep running 3.0 runs to stay cut. They say that the less fat you have the more insulin sensitive you are or some such and the less estrogen your body makes...

thats part of the reason for my stack being large..

Ive read that high cortisol causes lower stomach fat. see LX and reduce XT.
Ive read that fat in general can be caused by high estrogen see triazole
Ive read that stomach fat can be caused by bad insulin sensitivity see. fishoil and tta.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

You are right on the 3 causes of fat you state. You would ad something though:

Insulin sensitivity can be increase with intense workouts and periodic fasting. Also, insulin sensitivity will decrease with the consumption of simple sugar and process foods.

Fat tissues also serve as toxins storage. Your body will hold the fat tissues if it doesn't have the time to detox. Daily detox is the key and it can be achieve by periodic fasting too.

Conclusion: train hard on an empty stomach, avoid all process/refine foods, have a serving of berries during your periodic fasting and read the warrior diet.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

bigpelo wrote:You are right on the 3 causes of fat you state. You would ad something though:

Insulin sensitivity can be increase with intense workouts and periodic fasting. Also, insulin sensitivity will decrease with the consumption of simple sugar and process foods.

Fat tissues also serve as toxins storage. Your body will hold the fat tissues if it doesn't have the time to detox. Daily detox is the key and it can be achieve by periodic fasting too.

Conclusion: train hard on an empty stomach, avoid all process/refine foods, have a serving of berries during your periodic fasting and read the warrior diet.
Where's the like button??
Great post BigPelo! I'm guessing youre loving the warrior diet eh? :D
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

BW workout 7

pullups 5
push ups 27
situps 20
squats 80

was supposed to do 3 sets but my performance was not very good so I called it a day after one.. will go for 4x on my next workout... should do better.
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Are you doing any cardio during this cut? It seems that you are taking a LOT of supplements. In my opinion you could probably achieve a good cut from where you are by doing the bodyweight and adding in cardio 2 or 3 days a week. Just remember to keep your protein up so you dont lose muscle.

Do you have any weights at home? I made the kettlebell from the 4 hour body for under 20 bucks. It is crude but it works and it is simple to make, it requires some weight plates though.

I would also suggest The Naked Warrior by Pavel. I just finished reading it. The pistol and the one handed pushup are VERY VERY hard and could fit in nicely with your bodyweight routine to add raw strength versus the endurance you are building by going to failure.
Linkiroth

Post by Linkiroth »

Loving all the BW stuff here, very curious to see how it all works for you. Count me in!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

I do Cardio on my off days.. and eventually I will add strength stuff in.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Street-dreams wrote:BW workout 7

pullups 5
push ups 27
situps 20
squats 80

was supposed to do 3 sets but my performance was not very good so I called it a day after one.. will go for 4x on my next workout... should do better.
A. PM'd you the fix on nolinksplease.com, but here it is again..

Absolutely critical you insert an extra rest day. Consider then, if using a 1on/1off frequency, going to a 1on/2off. Periodically re-evaluate this and/or consult or call me at 860-753-0373 M-Sat 9AM - 5PM EST..

DONE... :)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

beefcake66 wrote:
bigpelo wrote:You are right on the 3 causes of fat you state. You would ad something though:

Where's the like button??
Great post BigPelo! I'm guessing youre loving the warrior diet eh? :D
I love the warrior diet! I feel great all day, digestion is much better, fat is coming off at slow but steady pace and more important: once a day I eat until full satisfaction (read all you can eat!)

Sorry to hijack your thread Street-dreams...

/post
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

dont worry about it big pelo.. I absolutely dont mind people sharing information in my log!