Beefcake & firedup's BP Log

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Looks like your stack is as big as mine :P
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Guarana didn't come with the shipment, gotta wait for it... i guess they were outta stock :(
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Next run is tenatively scheduled for mid/late August and will be a lean bulk/recomp using the information in BP 2.0 and 3.0.

Ecdysterone: MegaTurk @4/day (with some Ecdisten for doubling-up procedure, 1/day starting week 3 Feast)
T-Booster: Considering Biotivia BioForge v3 if it arrives soon, or Activate Xtreme
Aromatase Inhibitor: If I'm running AX, I'll be using Triazole. I may just run AX/Triazole through Cruise with Lean Xtreme though.
DHEA: Transdermal DHEA as per the Recipe
25R-Diol: CEL Suppress-C
7-Keto/dhea synergists: SNS Reduce XT
Arachidonic Acid: X-Factor (not advanced)
The Formula: Based on my Size: 40g Karbo-Lyn, 30g TrueProtein Custom Mix
Creatine: There is some Creatine Mono in my Formula mix, but Kre-Alkalyn will be taken along with Ecdy.
Vitamin Regimen: Looking to acquire MultiLife, Insopro-R. At home I already have triple strength Omega3, Vitamin C and D, Vitamin E is on the way. Considering Sesamin but based on the cost/availability it may not happen.
BCAA Loading: True Protein Custom Mix. Also have Xtend, GlutaCene, and I may have some BCAA pills kicking around still. Plenty enough to follow one of the loading schemes outlined in BP2.0.

I'm tenatively planning to continue doing AM cardio/GPP, and before doing that I will have a synergistic CLA+Guarana+EGCg+Yohimbine stack for extra fat burning purposes. Taken along with my TrueProtein BCAA Custom Mix containing generous quantities of L-Arginine and L-Carnitine.

Uhm... Am I missing anything?? :p