Shoulder Rehab

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Just curious if taking KA would help post surgery . Based on what I have read about Ecdy if I had surgery I would use KA post op, because if that isn't a stressor I dont know what is
PushingTheLimit

Post by PushingTheLimit »

Thanks. When I can start doing things again I am going to need your help to get me back setting PR's.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Good call Hank... certainly can't hurt and WILL help insofar as getting back into the PR swing of things :)
PushingTheLimit

Just thought I would update on my status. 3 weeks post surgery and shoulder is feeling better already. Start rehab this week and am on track to get back in the gym quicker than originally thought. All I am doing right now is light legs and cardio.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Nice hearing from you!

And glad things are going well....
PushingTheLimit

Thanks...i have a long way to go but I cant wait to get back in the gym. I want to finally be able to run the Blueprint program
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I've got to tell you, I've recently started taking Super Cissus Rx for shoulder issues myself. One week in and one word:

Incredible

Stuff really does work and work fast!
PushingTheLimit

It worked for me to but its crazy expensize. I just bought it bulk awhile back and works just the same.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I was taking 2 a day, now only one a day and works good
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah, I bought the bulk stuff too.

Working great!
PushingTheLimit

Tastes pretty bad though. I am using that and numerous other things such as tumeric and sytemic enzymes to help speed my recovery
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

PushingTheLimit,

You mentioned tumeric. Reminded me of a tip Rob gave a while back re DMSO and tumeric... if you don't mind being a funny color...

Other healing support supps that have helped me in the past are stabilized rice bran and high quality palm oil (has all the diff Vit E's)

and

https://www.begin2dig.com/2010/06/amazin ... ulder.html

https://www.begin2dig.com/2010/06/amazin ... meral.html

https://www.begin2dig.com/2009/06/why-i- ... iew-z.html

just some looks at the shoulder issues … for informational purposes only… not an endorsement (commercial or otherwise since actually I practice CST – and only a tiny bit of zHealth )… anyways I’m doing things with my shoulders, like zipping bullets with a football cold, certain lifts, etc. that I would have cringed at 3 years ago and attribute almost all of it to sustained (ie daily) full body joint mobility and myofascial biotensegrity work…

hth and all the best on your (careful :) ) recovery.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Here is Brain again, the guerrila warfare BP knowledge phantom. He drops in sporadically but leaves behind information of much value. Then like a mirage, he vanishes.

This is really going to help me/others in the ever growing shoulder injury club..

Brain, one request: If you were to give your top tip that would make a difference in these things (shoulder recovery) that one could incorporate for perhaps 10-15 min a day, what would that be?

Interesting question, and I bet you have an interesting answer...
PushingTheLimit

Thanks for the info Brain. I am definately going to take care of my shoulder from now on. I just hope I havent already ruined it.