Justin's 2nd BP RUN

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Excellent work!

I'm no genius... I've just learned the hard way over many years and sharing here such that you don't have to :)
Justin

Post by Justin »

It's been the worst 3 days I had no time for gym.sleep and eating i think im creating another famine for myself... i have gotten as much as 3-4 hours of sleep a night... best is a gd 2 meals in a day and on top of that no training plus loads of stress.... blahh stupid exams...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ah sorry man. Sometimes life gets in the way...
Justin

Post by Justin »

haha its alright I'm just going to have to work hard after exams!! since i got a month off school i can really focus on my workouts
Justin

Post by Justin »

Exams are now finally over and I can focus on my workouts :)

just a question about eggs I hear that when you scramble them yyou are actually destroying the protein.. whats the best way to cook some eggs?!?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I wouldn't be overly concerned. You do want to cook them "enough" to destroy my good friend Sal Monella. Sal's not a nice guy.

-MSR9889- is our egg-spert. Man downs dozens a day... :) Check his log out sometime. Worth it just for the egg intake!
Justin

Post by Justin »

I definately will Thanks rob! I've always had this stretch mark under my lift shoulder connected like armpit to chest from training but in the past month its gotten really bad and i have one big one and a smaller one forming on other side! I wad wondering if their were any creams or products to prevent them from forming and/or getting rid of their red color because i believe you can't get rid of the actual scar
steveh

Post by steveh »

Once you've got them it's very hard to get rid of the mark. I would use a coca butter cream. Any cream for pregnant tummys will work. Olive oil rubbed in is good. You need to maintain the elasticity in the skin.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Justin wrote:I definately will Thanks rob! I've always had this stretch mark under my lift shoulder connected like armpit to chest from training but in the past month its gotten really bad and i have one big one and a smaller one forming on other side! I wad wondering if their were any creams or products to prevent them from forming and/or getting rid of their red color because i believe you can't get rid of the actual scar
OK man we definately need to have a sit down..

Now listen here, those are battle stripes man. You've earned those. You're growing muscle so fast you're growing out of your skin see?

I say wear 'em proud :)
Justin

Post by Justin »

HAHA i totally agreed at first but now its getting quite big and red :p liek u can start to see it even when I'm facing foward! I'll try to get a picture! I'm going to try some coconut n olive oil and vitamin e!

P.S so today I found a juicer at my house and man this machine is like the greatest invention i put bunch of spinach,carrots,celery,banana! its like perfect for some vitamins n stuff throughout your day best part is that they taste great!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

PM me guys and I'll tell you what I did to clean up a nasty knee injury from a bike crash a couple years ago.

You are on the right wavelength, Justin, all around.

Keep at it.

Here for you guys.
Justin

Post by Justin »

Thanks huge help :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

That's how we roll here :)
Justin

Post by Justin »

I hurt my Lat a few days ago so I've been taking it easy but I'm going to continue my cruise... which hasn't been great s far always something that comes up preveting me to train :(