Carb timing

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

Justin wrote:HAHA Thanks, On my cardio days I'm planning on keeping it paleo style eating and having a deficit and while on workout days I plan on eating breakfast and Intra ( on maintenance calories) with Carbs something similar to the blueprint however without the carbs on OFF days (cardio days)

also what amylyopectin/hydrolyzed whey ratio would you recomend during a cut?!?

also does it matter id I consume carbs in larger amounts in bigger meals so I'm not constantly raising insulin besides the times I really want: morning/pre/intra

Ya, ditto... What is this amylyopectin? Is this new? Is there an updated version of "The Formula?"
Justin

Post by Justin »

Its carbs ahah :p

And Rob on my carb days I plan on consuming around 200 g of carbs on my "high days" that should be good for a lean bulk/ cut ....right?
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

warriorcookie wrote: Ya, ditto... What is this amylyopectin? Is this new? Is there an updated version of "The Formula?"
Its the type of carb in Karbolyn. Its an engineered, very quickly absorbed carb that gets to the muscle in the shortest amount of time possible...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Justin wrote:Its carbs ahah :p

And Rob on my carb days I plan on consuming around 200 g of carbs on my "high days" that should be good for a lean bulk/ cut ....right?
Really depends on the individual, Justin.

Total bodyweight/LBM and carb sensitivity, all play a role. In other words, some experimentation is necessary... :)

200g though, is a logical starting point!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Justin wrote:Its carbs ahah :p

That sounds like a good amount, try to lower it as time goes on for a better cutting point until you find the point where you feel like crap if you dont get Xg of carbs