Supplements are in, it's time for Warrior's 1st run at BP

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

congrats on finishing famine! Welcome to the beast of feast. Best of luck.

Side effects may include getting extremely jacked, possibly tan.
Other side effects include swollen muscles, improved sense of pride, hornyness, and all around feeling great about yourself.

hth :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes, there should be a warning label:

Danger, your friends/family members likely won't recognize you... :)
warrior

Post by warrior »

JML2011 wrote:congrats on finishing famine! Welcome to the beast of feast. Best of luck.

Side effects may include getting extremely jacked, possibly tan.
Other side effects include swollen muscles, improved sense of pride, hornyness, and all around feeling great about yourself.

hth :)
I think I already had some of these side effects before starting the program,lol

Thanks for imput guys!!
warrior

Post by warrior »

I'm just completing my first 72hrs of the feast and I've been banned from every buffet in town :D Can't wait till I get my first workout in tommorrow! Will post results tommorrow.
warrior

Post by warrior »

Completed my workout #1 today, went well felt good to be back at the gym, Wow!! somebody should have warned me about the formula, not the best tasting drink I've had, but it sure does fill you,lol :shock: I'm not sure if my EDT block went well, first time I have ever done one. I will increase the weight next time a little, thought I was suppose to max out to one rep on the last set but got four reps on both exercises?

Workout #1

BP - 225 X10
Pull overs - 45 x 10

Sq- 205 x 8
DL - 125 X 10

EDT Block-

Bicep curls- 65lbs ( excludes bar ) 1x6,2x6,3x6,4x5,5x4,6x4
Skull Crushers- 25bs 1x6,2x6,3x6,4x5,5x4,6x4

Static Ab Crunches x 3

Calorie intake was , 225g of protien
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

doesnt taste good? What flavors you got going on ? haha

I have unflavored karbolyn with berries and creme protein. Sometimes I use unflavored everything and throw in a couple crystal light packs that are flavored for taste :)

Experiment a little if you are having taste issues. I have mine figured out to taste scrumptious. I almost drink too much of it too fast! haha.

Great work for the first workout! Keep it up.
warrior

Post by warrior »

JML2011 wrote:doesnt taste good? What flavors you got going on ? haha

I have unflavored karbolyn with berries and creme protein. Sometimes I use unflavored everything and throw in a couple crystal light packs that are flavored for taste :)

Experiment a little if you are having taste issues. I have mine figured out to taste scrumptious. I almost drink too much of it too fast! haha.

Great work for the first workout! Keep it up.
Thanks for the tip, I wil definately do some experimenting with the flavours!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

warrior wrote:Completed my workout #1 today, went well felt good to be back at the gym, Wow!! somebody should have warned me about the formula, not the best tasting drink I've had, but it sure does fill you,lol :shock: I'm not sure if my EDT block went well, first time I have ever done one. I will increase the weight next time a little, thought I was suppose to max out to one rep on the last set but got four reps on both exercises?

Workout #1

BP - 225 X10
Pull overs - 45 x 10

Sq- 205 x 8
DL - 125 X 10

EDT Block-

Static Ab Crunches x 3

A. On the EDT blocks... you want a good baseline with the weights you'll be using. From there - it's a matter of increasing the REPS (not the weight) until such time as you're able to do 20% more reps vs. your baseline.

THEN you may increase the weights by 5% OR switch up the exercise template. Hope that helps!!

:)
warrior

Post by warrior »

RobRegish wrote:
warrior wrote:Completed my workout #1 today, went well felt good to be back at the gym, Wow!! somebody should have warned me about the formula, not the best tasting drink I've had, but it sure does fill you,lol :shock: I'm not sure if my EDT block went well, first time I have ever done one. I will increase the weight next time a little, thought I was suppose to max out to one rep on the last set but got four reps on both exercises?

Workout #1

BP - 225 X10
Pull overs - 45 x 10

Sq- 205 x 8
DL - 125 X 10

EDT Block-

Static Ab Crunches x 3

A. On the EDT blocks... you want a good baseline with the weights you'll be using. From there - it's a matter of increasing the REPS (not the weight) until such time as you're able to do 20% more reps vs. your baseline.

THEN you may increase the weights by 5% OR switch up the exercise template. Hope that helps!!

:)
Thanks for the help Rob, I understand now!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Rob and his split personalities are always happy to help..

3Faces of Fear(tm) for the win... :)
warrior

Post by warrior »

Feast Workout #2 today, awsome workout, feeling stronger every day, getting all my strength back and then some from the dreaded Famine!!!

Workout #2

BP - 255 X6
Pull overs - 55 x 6

Sq- 225 x 6
DL - 135 X 6

EDT Block-

Db Shrugs- 70lbs 1x6,2x6,3x6,4x6,5x6,6x5
lat raises- 25bs 1x6,2x6,3x6,4x6,5x6,6x5

Static Ab Crunches - 165

Calorie intake 18% of bw , 225g of protien

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Rob's just happy... you're happy :)

This Blueprint thing, sounds pretty good. I'm going to try it someday!! I have questions though, lots of them.

What to do? :)
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

RobRegish wrote:Rob's just happy... you're happy :)

This Blueprint thing, sounds pretty good. I'm going to try it someday!! I have questions though, lots of them.

you should ask Mix.. I heard hes got a little bit of knowledge... just a lil :wink:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

JML2011 wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Rob's just happy... you're happy :)

you should ask Mix.. I heard hes got a little bit of knowledge... just a lil :wink:
I asked him and he started talking about the 3Faces of Fear(tm) or something?

Confusing... :)