Joint Support

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

re: OP ?

Schiff Move Free Advanced = good bang / absorbability for the buck... hth
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Animal Flex has done WONDERS for me...when I'm benching heavy i get horrible shoulder pain. After a week of Animal Flex the pain is gone. There is no way I could have got through my German Loading #1 without it....i dont buy into the marketing hype but this stuff worked for me.

Seems like a lot of people are ripping on Universal Nutrition...has anyone out there tried Animal Flex and can instead suggest something better? I'd love to try it...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Keep hearing good things about Animal Flex, though I loathe Universal as a company b/c of issues with "quality control" years ago.

Still, I have to hand it to someone there. They've got their act together on a product or two.

Some consistency would be nice.. :)
doolee

Post by doolee »

So far the joint pains have been getting better. I haven't tried cissus, and might mix it up following this can of animal flex. Will hopefully offer a comparison for those interested in joint support for the future.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'm giving a 20% extract a whirl in the near future. Will report back. Depending upon how that goes, will move up to the 40% extract.

This time, I'm goint to see if there really is anything to the "cissus pump/hypertrophy" effect due to the higher amount of ketosterols found therein. I'm already sold on the 5-10% extract's ability to heal up joint/bone and other, related soft tissue injuries. "Sold" as in big time sold.

You use this with MASS's Ultimate Omega and bye bye any inflammatory conditions you're having... :)
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

aaaaannnnnddddd....... results? :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

beefcake66 wrote:aaaaannnnnddddd....... results? :)
Both the 20 and 40% extracts failed to yield any "anabolic" or "cissus pump" properties, sad to say.

Sorry for the late update. I was considering using Cissus in Synthagen, but given it's inferior to the combined formula for the end goal (more muscle/less fat) - decided against it.

That being said, Synthagen = pain relief for many. This was frankly a surprise to me, but given its anti-inflammatory action I suppose shouldn't have been. I just didn't think people would be pitching their NSAID's for it, but I'm grateful they are.

Doubly so, when Tart Cherry Extract is used alongside of it. I get emails daily from seniors, and in fact had sixty-three years young Randy Mordhorst on www.superhumanradio.com on with me to discuss. His seventy-four year old friend is reaping the same benefits!

I do still keep the ten percent extract on hand, for additional pain relief as needed. Still a great product, no question...