This is pretty sweet

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
Mikereade

This is pretty sweet

Post by Mikereade »

Hey guys, I just wanted to post how pleased I am with this program so far. I've been in school for near a month now and I started this right before it started. I wasn't seeing progress as much as I'd like in lots of areas. The program thus far has gotten me in the right mindset and limited muscle groups I was overworking. I was bulking a bit and lost some vascularity and after the first week of this I regained it all back, started to get those pumps back.

I got my first german loading phase workout in for the upperbody and I can honestly tell a noticeable different everywhere but especially the chest, pressed my previous record twice the other day and coulda gone 3 I think. This is without supplements suggested. I got them last week and figure I'd hold off until the next famine phase to take advantage of the kre-anabolyns effects. Excited that I have the knowledge to help me basically always expect consistent gains.

Smartest purchase in the realm of working out for me ever except maybe the purchase of a gym membership. Thanks to Rob again.
scump

Post by scump »

and all for the price of 1 (one) measly supplement!

yet people are willing to do stacks that literally cost hundreds of dollars and refuse to pay 35$ for a workout program and ongoing support.

good stuff man, dont forget you can chuck in a 2nd EDT block now your in the GLP.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

So happy its working out for you man. Makes me feel good inside...

Now please do tell the world :) I can't convince the Pink Magic crowd to part with $35 but boy, they're sure willing to shell out hundreds of dollars on that stuff....
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:So happy its working out for you man. Makes me feel good inside...

Now please do tell the world :) I can't convince the Pink Magic crowd to part with $35 but boy, they're sure willing to shell out hundreds of dollars on that stuff....
Any funny pm quotes?
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

RobRegish wrote:So happy its working out for you man. Makes me feel good inside...

I tried Pink Magic when it came out and it did nothing for me. What a waste of 50 bucks. When I first saw the reviews of the BP, I blew it off cuz I thought it was just another program. At the same time I was looking for another supplement to purchase but I was low on funds so I was being really selective cuz I didn't want to waste my money.

Well after giving it some more thought, I decided to read up some more on the BP cuz I was tired of trying out a new supplement and getting some nice strength gain, but losing it as soon as I got off of it. So far, I'm enjoying the BP except the famine phase. lol I'm interested to see what kind of results I get with just the basics supplements.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Well, one guys says to me via PM: "No way I'm paying for a workout book man, I know how to train. Just need the PM gas".

6'1" and 167lbs according to his info. Now I'm not poking fun at thinner folk and maybe he's uber-strong, but c'mon. 17 yrs old and the world at his fingertips, but PM is his solution.

Fantastic. I felt like giving up that day...
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

RobRegish wrote:Well, one guys says to me via PM: "No way I'm paying for a workout book man, I know how to train. Just need the PM gas".

6'1" and 167lbs according to his info. Now I'm not poking fun at thinner folk and maybe he's uber-strong, but c'mon. 17 yrs old and the world at his fingertips, but PM is his solution.

Fantastic. I felt like giving up that day...
lol...PM was a dud for me. Prime worked alot better but it's to expensive. Like I said before, I'm tired of wasting money on supplements that don't work. Maybe that kid that pm'ed you should invest more on food instead of PM.

To be honest, one of the main reasons I decided to buy the BP was because I saw how professional you responded to all the negative statements on nolinksplease.com. Customer service is a huge factor when I decide to buy from someone. So far, I don't regret buying the BP.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

pmartinez78 wrote: So far, I don't regret buying the BP.
I bought the BP last February. I haven't try the program yet but I don't regret either. The infos are good anyway.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great info here and thanks for sharing.

And yeah, customer service is big with me too. Fast dissappearing in this country. You won't see me outsourcing BP questions to India anytime soon!

Like, NEVER!