ASGT as PWO sup on BP

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
jcs52

ASGT as PWO sup on BP

Post by jcs52 »

I just wanted to ask if ASGT Pre-workout would be a problem to take? I know it contains a litlte more than the typical caffeine only stim, but I would like the experts to weight in with their thoughts.

I intend to use it from the start (with Famine), so please let me know if you think otherwise. Is there something else you would recommend over ASGT with this program?

The only reason I am partial to ASGT is because I had great experience with it a few months ago. I have cut out all stims over the past 2 weeks, however. I am currently using Sin Sane before I begin my BP run.

Thanks!
J
thepaul7

Post by thepaul7 »

I am curious about using ASGT as well but only during the feast. I have a few tubs too, but I don't think it should be used in the famine stage because it does have a few ingredients namely the "Adaptogenic Complex Quercetin, Schizandra Berry Extract, Wolfberry Extract, Cinnamon 10:1, Mulberry Extract" and the estrogen control complex that go against what the famine stage is trying to do.

I just started the famine today and I am only taking a multi with it.

I would like to know about it during the feast stage as I was planning on using it then.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

That would be problematic during Famine but OK during Feast. I wouldn't use it as your centerpiece adaptogen but if you have it on hand looks OK.

Hope that helps!