Where to buy ebol

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
doolee

Where to buy ebol

Post by doolee »

bb has theirs on backorder so I figured now was a good time to ask where to get the cheapest thermolife ebol. Or should I just continue another week of normal training while I wait for bb?
scump

Post by scump »

did you check nutraplanet?

also have a look at the MASS products here, Rob swears by them.
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

supplementdeals dot net will not only show you the latest deals, but lists tons of supplement sites.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

MASS makes some quality products. VERY high quality as many will tell you here. They also pay for this board :)

Having said all of that, use what works best for you. I buy and use the MASS ones, for what it's worth. They may or may not be your preferance. They have however, won a lot of people over here.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Interestingly, ebol is the only alternate ecdy item that I've personally recommended in recent times as a temp replacement for when Kre-Anabolyn has been sold out.

No, I do not believe it to be equal to Kre-Anabolyn by any estimation. But, it IS a good second choice for ecdy when Kre-Anabolyn supplies run dry.

I can not in good faith recommend anything else currently available as a temp alternative, frankly.

So many guys have learned the hard way to stock deep on Kre-Anabolyn and not wait until the last minute to secure their supply.

When we mention shortages in the KA Q&A, it isn't designed to hype sales. No, it's a marketplace reality of both the sourcing issues with legitimate RCE and the always high demand for Kre-Anabolyn as a finished product.

Really great ecdy is always in high demand.

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/leuzea_ecdy.html

BP friends insider Tip: We've got limited inventory currently in stock and shipping, today anyway, but are looking at another potential few weeks shortage ourselves in a matter of days if not hours.
doolee

Post by doolee »

I originally leaned towards ebol, because my main concern is hypertrophy over strength (although assuming I will gain both ^^), and due to the fact that I tend to favor a higher protein diet which might now be optimized. However, I have begun my famine, and ebol prices outside of bb dot com are rather high. I've read on the forums that bp users can buy 2x kreanabolyn and save 10 percent. Is this true? Also, how fast does MASS deliver if I live in the southeast?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

doolee wrote:I originally leaned towards ebol ecdy, because my main concern is hypertrophy over strength (although assuming I will gain both ^^), and due to the fact that I tend to favor a higher protein diet which might now be optimized. However, I have begun my famine, and ebol ecdy prices outside of bb dot com are rather high. I've read on the forums that bp users can buy 2x kreanabolyn and save 10 percent. Is this true? Also, how fast does MASS deliver if I live in the southeast?
Doolee-

The BP referenced discount is good for life, and we ship out of metro Atlanta, Ga.

That's at most a hop and a skip all over the southest.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You guys will do fine with either product. Again though, do at least try Kre-Anabolyn. I've ALWAYS said to use what works best for you. It's only logical then, to try both - make sense?

MASS was little known to many of you prior to The BP. As many have found out though, they are a hidden gem. Niche products - many of which are category killers, great service and none of the Pink Magic crowd BS.

Proud, paying customer since 1993.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

i thoroughly enjoyed my run with the 2 kreanabolyn bottles

and BIU is an amazing stim complex. saving my last 4 for my meet in 2 saturdays
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks Big Jaz..

Important to garner a # of opinions from different sources but as you can see here..... many a MASS fan. Stuff just works very, very well for many. At the very least, that makes it worth a try!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

askmass wrote:
doolee wrote:I originally leaned towards ebol ecdy ecdy, because my main concern is hypertrophy over strength (although assuming I will gain both ^^), and due to the fact that I tend to favor a higher protein diet which might now be optimized. However, I have begun my famine, and ebol ecdy ecdy prices outside of bb dot com are rather high. I've read on the forums that bp users can buy 2x kreanabolyn and save 10 percent. Is this true? Also, how fast does MASS deliver if I live in the southeast?
Doolee-

The BP referenced discount is good for life, and we ship out of metro Atlanta, Ga.

That's at most a hop and a skip all over the southest.
Whats the code for the discount and is it only for the KA?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It's in your BP. Forget exactly where but its there. I think in the supplement section "what to use/not use"...