DDCMan's 1st run with BP

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
ddcman

DDCMan's 1st run with BP

Post by ddcman »

Howdy,

I bought the book this weekend, read it, and will re-read it. I've been reading peoples logs and plan on doing something similar in terms of workouts/diets. I am finishing up my current program, Bill Starr's 5x5 linear program, which has worked well for me.

About me: Soon to be 27, 6'4 250lbs ~20%BF. Training since college and recently was on a 5 month lifting hiatus.

Timing: Next week will be my off week, then starting famine.

I rarely have counted calories in the past, so this is something I'll have to pay attention to. I think I'll feel more confident once a square up a workout program for each phase.

Anyone have tips for me to keep in mind before I start? I'm excited and will give it my best shot!

~Kyle
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

Welcome aboard ddcman. Definitely take it one week at a time. The info is overwhelming. Just post up a log so Rob and the other vets can help you out as you go.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

First, welcome!

We're happy your here and glad to help. You're off to a great start. Took the week off and taking it ONE week at a time. Counting calories will be a pain in the a$$.... for the first couple of weeks.

After that it's a snap. You'll see. Let me know if any specific questions arise. Right here for you if you need me. Plenty of other guys too as seen here. And God Bless them b/c the # of questions has me underwater even before I start my day!