MASS service-The best going

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

So once again, Corporate America ruins it for all via greed...
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

RobRegish wrote:So once again, Corporate America ruins it for all via greed...
Well, the orders are OK. The BAD part is ordering from CHINA! That...

IS an ENEMY?
IS NOT TRUSTED?
IS COMMUNIST?
MISTREATS WORKERS?

Who would have thought a company would have given them the time of day? There used to be a federal law that made the release of technology, such as advanced CPUs, to such a country, a FELONY!

Heck, pepsi is basically a knockoff. Coke actually owes a lot of its existence to the US, and the military.

What happened to the US that once even declared release of advanced SSL technology ILLEGAL(EVEN as the rest of the world laughed because they STILL had it, and were allowed to sell it to the US), and boycotted south africa for apartheid? Frankly I, with many, thought they overdid that, but they went from that to THIS!

Steve
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes, we have painted ourselves into a corner. Everyone likes a bargain yes? Well, Walmart offers plenty of them.... many from China.

Collectively, we have lowered ourselves to our leader's levels. And we keep voting more bozo's in!

Listen, I sat some census worker down that came to my door. He said, "I have some questions". I said great but before I answer them I have something to tell you. He said "what"?

I said "We don't need any more questions, we need answers. And if you don't come back here with the right answers, it's not going to be time for another election, it's going to be time for another revolution".
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Our government ignores the will of the people, keeps the poor poor and forces the middle class to become poorer while offering entightlenments for votes.

The wheels are coming off we are loosing our national identity and we are ruled by a class of greedy and corrupt scoundrels. Republican and Democrats alike.

Please someone show me a senator who makes decisions in the interest of the country and not his own..please

this topic makes me so mad i could spit nails