MASS service-The best going

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DaCookie

MASS service-The best going

Post by DaCookie »

So I ordered the ultimate mass stack and bronze organic value pack and asked for nitro AKG instead of the multi life and alkaplex as I already have opti men and greens.Well the package arrived today and there it is, not one but two nitro AKG.In one of the boxes it had a note that the bronze organic was out of stock but would be shipped asap, but I checked another box and there it was, sent via 'rush delivery' a more expensive option which as far as I am aware I did not have to incur the extra cost.

By far the best service out of any company.
scump

Post by scump »

negged for nuthugging.

lol jks man, thats awesome!

look forward to placing my next order through them for my next cycle... shipping time to aus is sub par at best, and using BB's standard shipping option gives us no tracking number what so ever (which means there will never be a way of telling where the package is unless it arrives).
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

:D

I forgot to mention btw that when I order I dont get charged this bollox EU import tax thing.But from everywhere else thats outside the EU I do.And its quite a big charge too.
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

DaCookie wrote::D

I forgot to mention btw that when I order I dont get charged this bollox EU import tax thing.But from everywhere else thats outside the EU I do.And its quite a big charge too.
As I understand it, sometimes the receiving country may hold packages if they feel they didn't get their tax, just saying. Enjoy it while it lasts though!

Steve
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Whatever bollox are I dont like them
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

Hank! wrote:Whatever bollox are I dont like them
Bollox is one way of spelling a british slang term that basically means BS! But I AGREE! I hate it with a PASSION!

There are now more people in the US paid by the government than private. Almost every "new job created" in the US is in the government. And they tend to get paid MORE than private workers. Is it any reason why the US is so bad off? Well, obviously, most of Europe isn't really any better. Just look at GREECE!

BTW the EU has flexed its political muscle, and MANY companies, like click bank, now AUTOMATICALLY collect and pay "VAT" tax. It is different in a lot of countries, and requires an agreement with them. In the US, traditionally, out of state sales have been EXEMPT from such things, but they are trying to change that since the internet makes it so easy to bypass the taxes. 8-(

Steve
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

This kind of thing has been going on since 1993. Glad to see it still happening :)

And to think, most guys never heard of MASS over on the "other" board. Too much Pink Magic in this world men..
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

RobRegish wrote:Too much Pink Magic in this world men..
I'm sure it won't be for long. I predicted it could drop to 6, I think in 2 months. Well, it looks like it is still dropping. By tomorrow it could be in the 7 range.

Do you think askmass is looking at putting BBS products in stores though? I wouldn't have heard of it if I hadn't bought your blueprint. I wouldn't have heard of your blueprint if one didn't laud you so much, etc...

Steve
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Hank! wrote:Whatever bollox are I dont like them
Literal meaning would be your balls.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

seasoned wrote:Do you think askmass is looking at putting BBS products in stores though?
Not in the way you are likely thinking, Steve.

We've resisted this long, because it creates a situation where a company is essentially forced to compromise quality.

As a for instance- If MASS PRO were to be distributed through "traditional" channels, by the time it passed through so many middle men it would have a retail sticker near $60 a jug.

That's not a viable business model for selling protein at retail. It also gives you an idea of the real worth of most of the powders out there sold through those channels.

That said, we do have a great many independent retailers, gyms, coaches, trainers, teams, hospitals, spas and the like who carry many of our products.

Still, direct sales account for a good 75% of our business and we've never wished to steer too far away from that.

We have been very fortunate, very blessed. It is amazing, the number of customers who discovered us in our first or second year who are still with us after all this time.

There is a nice thread here that delves into our history- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=212

Thank you all for the kind words today, men.

That is what makes it all worthwhile.
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

Askmass,

I FIGURED that was what you would say, and I respect that. You can make a LOT of money that way. All I meant is that your market will be limited.

If your protein comes from America, or any reasonable country, I would gladly pay more. I would avoid china like the plague if not for the fact that it seems they are all the same, from china. A japanese company once shut down the tryptophan market, because it was found to be a DEADLY counterfeit!

Due to the chinese government, and the japanese tradition of "saving face" I CAN'T believe that they give this stuff to THEIR citizens!

steve
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

This page goes back to the melamine scare last year, but you'll appreciate it, Steve- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/cheap-protein-supplement.html
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

askmass wrote:This page goes back to the melamine scare last year, but you'll appreciate it, Steve- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/cheap-protein-supplement.html
Well, I DO appreciate it. I was planning on ordering tomorrow anyway. You have a nice support system, you and rob seem like nice guys, and I AM seeing results with your products. I've had a LOT of problems being consistent, etc... But I AM looking better, etc... I think it is primarily due to the kre-anabolyn, and maybe the adaptogen N. I AM supersetting the deadlifts with squats, and trying to really involve the shoulders, but am not really doing anything else different. And pushups are definitely improving.

As for the melamine scare as it affects other products, I spoke to one guy about cadmium, etc..., he didn't know about the melamine scare, and he said it only affects the concentrates. He did, however, say that they ALL use CHINESE protein!

BTW he told me something that, if true, YOU might appreciate. He said the price of protein is set to SKYROCKET! He said that gatorade put in the highest P.O. for protein EVER. ALSO he mentioned, and he is probably right if the gatorade story is true, that the OTHER drink companies will have to do the same.

If he is right, the prices might become more equitable.

Steve
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

That story does have truth to it.

Coke and Pepsi both have made huge purchases.