First day if famine

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
jetlirj

First day if famine

Post by jetlirj »

just ate meal 4 and i surely can go for some meat
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ha ha the protein cravings sure are frequently reported. Hang in there, it hits hard on day 3...

IMPORTANT NOTICE

If you feel sick, off or just "not right at any point during famine DISCONTINUE. You can't make gains if you're sick and HEALTH is PRIORITY #1 around here. If it wasn't we'd all be using PH's/AAS. And that's not going to happen in BP, at least not here...
jetlirj

Post by jetlirj »

hahaill report back on day 3
Gotsouthern

Post by Gotsouthern »

I'm with ya brother, day 1 of famine just completed for me. Was talking with a friend of mine earlier, and it hit me, that this may be the first time in my life that I've gone a day (much less nearly a week!!) without eating any meat!! That's crazy to think about.

On the happy notes...the workout went FANTASTIC, I was sooo amped to get back in the gym after a week off, I damn near cried walking in the door. I even did a bit of extra at the end. As well, per a custom program Rob worked up for me, I'm doing my eating Warrior Diet style, and it really helped to be able to fire down all those calories post-workout. Think I'm gonna like this intermittent fasting thing. I've always been the sort I could graze lightly/barely eat all day but when the sun goes down, friggin' go time lol. And it works in wonderful concert with that personal rhythm.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Glad you're likin' it :)
Gotsouthern

Post by Gotsouthern »

Rob, for real, even though I'm only just starting on it, the intermittent fasting thing might be a variation to consider including, at least as an option, in 3.0. Especially here in the famine phase. Cause like you, I HATE trying to fall asleep when I'm starving hungry. Anyhow, just a thought. But to say I'm liking it is an epic understatement. I'm thrilled with this whole thing. Though something tells me by Saturday morning I'll be fully prepared to eat the ass end out of dead horse just for the protein kick lol.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

You have no idea just how fun eating can be,,but you will soon

I like to hit up Waffle House on the way to Cracker Barrel :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The best part of this for me is watching it come alive. And yes, I'll give it more consideration for 3.0. I'm likin' it..
jetlirj

Post by jetlirj »

i can smell the ribs in the kitchen but all that meat will be mine on saturday......i cant wait....

quick question....

Should I combine the Feast workout with German Loading??? as in Feast workout mon,wed,fri and then german on tues thur sat?
jetlirj

Post by jetlirj »

was very hungry today not like day 1 & 2... decent workout cant wait till TUESDAY so i can gain muscle
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

"Should I combine the Feast workout with German Loading??? as in Feast workout mon,wed,fri and then german on tues thur sat?"

I'm unclear what you're referencing here, but I don't like the sounds of it. Any way you look at it, you're training 6 days/week and it's heavy stuff at that.

I'd stay away...
jetlirj

Post by jetlirj »

just had a grilled chicken with brushetta sandwich.... SHIT!!! im on day 4 of famine.. now what
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Gave this advice in another thread but here it is again:

Don't sweat the small stuff. Just note it for the future to look out for and do the rest of Famine justice. Big picture guys, big picture.

Always remember that. Majoring in the minors is for PinkMagic.com guys. When you're here, we don't get distracted by all that nonsense. When I see things like that it drives me crazy!

Q. "Should I take 2 caps of Pink Magic 3 times a day or 3 caps twice a day"?

Here's what to tell him:

A. "Good lord man, don't you know 2 caps 3x a day will kill you and 3 caps twice a day will make you wake up tomorrow looking better than Arnold in his prime?"

All the while he's eating 2,000 calories under maintenance and winging it in the gym. Wonders why he isn't gaining like the before/after pics he's looking at in the ads.

This is the pinnacle of stupidity folks. Just look for it and encourage these people to continue down the wrong road. Throw something at them like the above. They absolutely love it because it's exactly what they want to hear. Either that or they'll finally get the message/wake up..