Creatine and The Blueprint?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
34lifter

Creatine and The Blueprint?

Post by 34lifter »

I am starting day one of the blueprint and I am wondering when/if you use creatine during the blueprint. I ordered E-bol yesterday so it should be here the day I start the Feast Period. Also, what other supplements should I take with the Blueprint? Besides Protein, Multivitamins, etc. I know the blueprint has a list of supplements, but I was wondering which of these are really necessary to make the most gains.
p.s. Im 19 so pro-hormones are not necessary.
Thanks in advance
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Creatine usage is up to you. Don't use any in the famine phase. I use creatine in both feast and cruise.

Besides the supplements you mentioned you can use amino acids. Look in the blueprint for how to use them for the most benefit.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Creatine would be of most use to you IMO either in the Feast or Cruise phases. It's cheap enough (if using Cr Mono) to run it during both but since I favor Kre-Anabolyn I'm already covered during feast.

If you're using ebol, I'd highly suggest BCAA's be your other primary investment during Feast. HIGHLY suggest it.

Hope that helps and don't be afraid to ask away. I'm here to help and everyone else is too!