My Stack

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Gotsouthern

My Stack

Post by Gotsouthern »

How's it going guys. I posted up in my log about this but I figured I'd throw it in here to get any opinion's otherwise. Just submitted my order with MASS a little bit ago. Anyhow, here goes:

BP MASS Stack (AN, KA, BIU, MP Amino)
Gamma GH
MP Whey
GL/CH
Alky Green
Multi-Life

I'd say that oughta do the trick. In the middle of my off week right now, famine next week. Gonna be a long weekend, I'm so friggin' ready to get started on this!! Take care fellas.
scump

Post by scump »

sounds good man... remember when your in famine, it will FEEL like its lasting for ever... but 5 day fast for a BIG feast man! totally worth it!
Gotsouthern

Post by Gotsouthern »

Brother I am sooo friggin' ready for it. Like tomorrow lol. Honestly over the last 6-8 weeks been in a cut anyhow, zig zaging calories with my lowest days at BWx8 anyhow, so I got a pretty good idea what I'm in for. Though 5 days worth + barely any protein + serious workouts will be a bit more hardcore. I really feel like I've got my mental game where it needs to be and that's always key for me. We shall see come Monday!! :D
scump

Post by scump »

lol i was dry reaching on the third workout, those 2 days of refeeding felt so damn good lol.

the gains at the start of feast are nuts too... just to help you keep your mental focus in check ;)
Gotsouthern

Post by Gotsouthern »

Yeah I've been hearing how nuts the first week or so of feast is. I've got Rob working me up a cutting program so not sure how much he'll have me eating at the outset. Honestly for this first run I've got a single minded determination to cut, everything else is a distant second. So for that reason, famine is gonna help out I'm sure lol.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Can't wait for this really can't.

All the ingredients are there.. work ethic, desire. Now I just have to get your program to you :) Working on it and hopefully Saturday.

Not going to be easy but as you know... nothing worth it is!