Problem.....

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
st3760

Problem.....

Post by st3760 »

So I am mid feast and my honeymoon is in two weeks. there is a gym at the resort I am staying at but I don't know what all is in it. what should I do. do the best I can or just take that week off. will that hurt me????
stu
C.J.Sinclair

Post by C.J.Sinclair »

Congratulations on your engagement/ wedding!!! I'm very happy for you. In my opinion I'd enjoy myself. This is potentially the biggest event of your life. I'd celebrate the beauty of it and enjoy yourself, and I'd do it without worrying.

Just my opinion on the matter. Perhaps others can provide more insight. :lol:

Good luck!
st3760

Post by st3760 »

thanks cj. i understand your point. i will enjoy myself but I have put a lot into this program and want to keep it going strong.
stu
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Congrats!

You could call the resort and ask about the weight room. Even just find out if they have an Olympic barbell because you do most of your exercises with that (at least I could). Or if you wanna get nuts you could google local gyms in the area and see if you could get a day pass.
C.J.Sinclair

Post by C.J.Sinclair »

I understand where youre coming froms tu. itd be rough to give up on everything youve worked so hard for. good point. I would do what ryan said and phone ahead. but also...

Perhaps you could focus on your diet and maintaining your progress throughout your honeymoon and then resume when you return. Your diet should sustain your current progress. Perhaps run a week long maintenance with minimal lifting and then resume feast once back. i did that last cycle because i had finals week and ended up being fine. i still put 30 pounds on my BP and 50 on my squat.
st3760

Post by st3760 »

I'm going to a sandals resort in jamaica and its all inclusive. gonna be really hard to stick to a good diet. gonna try my best though. i am 99%sure they have a gym there so maybe I can wing it....
stu
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

st3760 wrote:I'm going to a sandals resort in jamaica and its all inclusive. gonna be really hard to stick to a good diet. gonna try my best though. i am 99%sure they have a gym there so maybe I can wing it....
stu
honestly, enjoy your vacation man.

If anything i would think that the extra calories could help you maintain your gained muscle.

Just eat enough protein! Don't worry about anything else.

If you're really concerned, take some nutrient partitioners and some EC with you.

The increase in cortisol from the stress about it is probably more of a problem than the weight you might gain.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I didn't see anything about a honeymoon in the Feast stage. Therefore, you must postpone/skip it.

Just kidding :)

Enjoy yourself and make due. You only get married once (or twice).

Hopefully...
st3760

Post by st3760 »

haha......thanks for all the replys gentlemen. I am taking my protein with me....