Real Quick Question guys...

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
C.J.Sinclair

Real Quick Question guys...

Post by C.J.Sinclair »

I just recently started feast (Sunday) and i've had a headache since Monday morning that hasn't gone away. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I think it's more than likely a result of the rapid change in my diet or possibly a supplement I am taking. Im taking the e-bol, tbol trib, and cbol creatine stack along with protein, flax oils, uniliver, glutamine, and an MV. anyone else notice anything like this???

Also, if anyone has taken a test booster I was wondering if it affected your acne?
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

Well, personally I would think the FAMINE would be more likely to cause a headache. Some proteins might cause a headache with some, some creatine apparently does with some, and if you have an allergy maybe....

Testosterone CAN increase or exacerbate acne, but with most adults it is MINOR. If you are getting BAD acne, and earlier didn't have it, I would say to cut back and have a blood test for test levels. Some are just SENSITIVE, but it could be a sign of too much.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... x/abstract

BTW the headache ALSO might be due to a cold coming on.

Steve
C.J.Sinclair

Post by C.J.Sinclair »

That's exactly what I thought to. It didn't really make sense to me. I think if your claim is correct that it is more than likely due to an oncoming cold. Its been freeeezing here in so cal :wink: lol. in all seriousness that actually makes a lot of sense. thank you steve! i appreciate it!!!

My acne has flared a bit but its a long shot from anything too serious. I was just wondering/ hoping that it wont get worse.

Thank you!
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

Just out of curiousity are you younger than say 20? If so, I would say stay away from test boosters anyway.

If you are older, and merely worried about your moderate acne getting far worse, I would say there is a pretty good chance you don't have to worry. But it may get a little worse. The fact is that you might not even notice. But it is fairly well known at this point that testosterone is one of the contributing factors.

As for the cold/headache connection, about 80% of the headaches I have start within a couple days of obviously having a cold. It doesn't affect everyone that way. I used to be different myself. But NOW, it just works that way for me. BTW a glutamine or magnesium deficiency can increase the chance of getting a cold, and working out hard can increase the chances of a deficiency, so there is a tie THERE also.

Steve
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

MIGHT be the cbol creatine, but I doubt it.

If it doesn't resolve in a day or so, see a Dr.. Legit, want to make sure everything is Ok... always a smart move.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

i didn't even think about the cbol creatine rob, that's a good point

chris you might want to drop that stuff - nitrates cause a drop in blood pressure for some people, which can result in headaches
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yep, something to look into..

I hear great things about it, but as always.... use what works for YOU!!