Canadian order

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Mikereade

Canadian order

Post by Mikereade »

How long have people on here waited for their orders from the mass shop? Ordered my stuff last week, hoping to get it real soon:) I want my strength
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Best to call. He's a friendly man.. :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Delivery is typically at most 2 weeks to most Canadian provenances following the ship date, Mike.

To major hubs orders can flash through in 5 days, and other times might take 21 days (especially to rural locations).

We ship air to Canada and it's generally very reliable and usually fast, but is also dependent on country and local service levels once it leaves our warehouse and is literally out of our hands.

Thanks for the order.
Mikereade

Post by Mikereade »

Ontario is the first one next to the states, hurry up muscle pills :P
On a serious note though, good to hear that there isn't usually problems with shipping here because I know there are a few select products that we apparently don't allow from across the border.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Mikereade wrote:Ontario is the first one next to the states, hurry up muscle pills :P
On a serious note though, good to hear that there isn't usually problems with shipping here because I know there are a few select products that we apparently don't allow from across the border.
Did you pay customs fees? And did you order Adaptagen N? I think there is DHEA in it. If so, there is big chances it won't make it through.

I place an order last Friday for the BP stack and and hope it gets to Quebec soon!
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

I just got KA today, it took about a week and a half.