New supplements+ previous supplements

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Mikereade

New supplements+ previous supplements

Post by Mikereade »

Hey guys, I just ordered the mass stack so thats the adaptogen-n and kre-anabolyn along with mass pro amino so I was wondering if somebody could get a little indepth on when exactly I start taking them and how. I know it's outlined in the bp but if I could get an outline for all 3 right here a little more clear cut that would really help. please excuse my laziness.

Please do read and re-read. It will come into focus.

First day of Feast:

Run AN at 3 caps/night for first 3 weeks, then 2 caps/night M-F with SS off
Run KA at 2-3 caps a day with your highest CARB meals. On workout days, one dose an hour prior to and one immediately after

The MPA should be part of your intra workout drink, as detailed in The Blueprint. Begin sipping 15 prior to, during rest between sets and finish it up after your workout.

Burn It Up is ideally used prior to your cruise workouts. Fantastice mind/muscle connection agent - nootropic AND adaptogen.

The second part of my question is based on supplements I already own. I have a few caps of purple-k leftover and a few tubs of mono aswell as hemanovol by ALLMAX which I find gives me a huge pump if I use the 5 pills once in a while and it feels cool. I figure I'm gonna save pre-workout stims for the days I go heaviest to keep the effects strong so when would you suggest I begin taking these things? the first day of feast or the first workout day for the rush.

You can take these during Feast/Cruise. I much prefer creatine be saved for Cruise though. It just compliments the loading pattern there that much better.

Thanks to anybody willing to read!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Mikereade

Post by Mikereade »

Yeah I've seen that before, it's actually what I'm doing myself, sweet potato is in the microwave as we speak but I'm talking about the supplement side of things and in what stages of the program to take the supplements I mentioned.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Ok no worries Mike, i was just checking something.

To be honest - a BUNCH of this information is available in the stickies in the BP Journals/Core section. quick glance through there will get you all ya need and more
awisler

Post by awisler »

Son of a...I have been taking 6 kre-anabolyn a day. I remember reading that it was 2 with each meal or 1 pre/1 post workout. I just did some reading and apparently that was the old formula. Wondering if I should change it now or take the $ loss?
Mikereade

Post by Mikereade »

so with ka you take 2-3 at once with your largest carb meal? and on workout days its just the 1 before and one after without the 2-3 with a meal?
If it isn't here by the time friday comes I'll have to be a little late to the party with em. Two bottles of each wouldn't happen to get me through every single training phase would it?
awisler

Post by awisler »

Mikereade wrote:so with ka you take 2-3 at once with your largest carb meal? and on workout days its just the 1 before and one after without the 2-3 with a meal?
If it isn't here by the time friday comes I'll have to be a little late to the party with em. Two bottles of each wouldn't happen to get me through every single training phase would it?
I think KA is only taken during feast, should be fine.

I believe he means 2-3 total each day, so on a rest day take one with a high carb meal, 1 more with another meal that is high carb, and if you want a 3rd one with another higher carb meal. You don't need a massive carb meal to the point of a diabetic coma or anything though, just a decent amount of them.

But I am not sure if on workout days he wants you to take 2-3 with meals PLUS 1 pre and 1 post workout? All I know is I have been doing it wrong and taking too many since I read about the dosing on an old post where there was different KA formula.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK here's the scoop: The new KA formula has a LOT more RCE so here's what I'd recommend if you're under 200lbs:

WORKOUT DAYS: 1 an hour prior to the workout with a small mixed carb/protein meal and one immediately after with your high carb/protein intra workout drink.

OFF DAYS: 1 in the AM with a high CARB/protein breakfast and one later in the day with a high CARB/protein meal.

If you're over 200lbs - Up it to 3 a day. Some VERY big men may do better on 4/day (Hank, etc) but really guys, we're talking about a very strong adaptogenic formula here. I also want you to be financially responsible insofar as getting the MOST out of your supplement purchase.

Even AskMass, who sells KA would give you this advice. Tells you something about MASS as a company too. It'd be very tempting for me or him to sit here and tell you "the more the better, take up to 10/day" but you know what? That isn't the truth.

We tell the truth here, and the above dosing is the truth. It works just fine for virtually everyone who uses it in conjunction with The Blueprint.

You're going to do great with it too... :)
Mikereade

Post by Mikereade »

I'm getting the mass amino pro so I will have the intra workout drink but I also have a full tub of purple wrath and a tiny bit of intrabolic so would you say that all of these could be used the same way you describe in the bp?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Mikereade wrote:I'm getting the mass amino pro so I will have the intra workout drink but I also have a full tub of purple wrath and a tiny bit of intrabolic so would you say that all of these could be used the same way you describe in the bp?
im sure that wouldn't be a problem

1mg BCAA = 1mg BCAA

just be sure you're getting enough
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

FWIW on the current formulation of KA i was a three caps a day when in feast

seemed to do just fine 4 may be pass the plane of diminished returns
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I agree that 3 a day is the peak for all but the biggest guys.

If you are at or over 260 lbs. bodyweight, OK, try 4 verses 3 and see.

Now, I do know of a few super dedicated natural bodybuilding types - as in 6+ strict meals a day and 2-3x split training - who swear by 1 cap per meal, so they are at around 6 a day.

I tell them they are going way overboard, but they swear by it all the same no matter what I say.

It's funny to me, but then again who am I to say decisively in that regard? I haven't trained and dieted in that manner in forever, and I'm not about to start again.

But, for that type of meal frequency and exceptionally high volume I'll grant that it might make a difference - but more so because of the additional 4-Hydrox, Kre-Alkalyn and L-Dopa.
Mikereade

Post by Mikereade »

Another thing i was curious about is this sugar drink, you mix the bcaa powder with the sugar or crystal light but just plain white sugar? and how many tbsps is the amount you recommended? I can't really measure my sugar. this is just for the insulin spike I assume which works best with short high intensity exercise or..?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I originally recommended sugar/dextrose, yes. However, I strongly encourage you now to use something like Pure Karbolyn of Vitargo in place of sugar because:

1.) There is no crash as with sugar
2.) It is absorbed faster/carries nutrients into the bloodstream quicker
3.) Doesn't bloat you

I have glucometer work to back this up. Does it cost more? Yes, it does. Used on workout days only though.... it is money well spent IMO.

The actual amount of dextrose/carb is dependent upon your goals. If bulking, suggest a 3 or even up to 4:1 ratio of carbs to protein BCAA's. If re-comping, something closer to 2:1. If cutting 1:1 OR you may replace carbs in that drink with L-glutamine. Gram for gram Glutamine will raise glucose as much as sugar but do so via glucogenesis (conversion in the liver) vs. spiking blood sugar over the moon.

Here's my current formula:

100g of Pure Karbolyn
25g of MassPro MVP
20g of Mass Pro Amino (BCAA + L Glutamine)
Crystal light to taste

I take one Kre-anabolyn cap prior to, during and immediately after the the workout along with this drink. It has NEVER let me down.