burn it up and ebol...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
jdeibler

burn it up and ebol...

Post by jdeibler »

just got my burn it up and ebol..they look exactly the same. (same size and color..weird, maybe just coincidence)

anyways..when i start using burn it up should i take 1 or 2 pills? the bottle says 1-2
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'd run 2 prior to the workout. I like then during cruise.

GREAT mind/muscle connection supplement. Not a rattler, just smooth, clean energy and crisp lifts!
jdeibler

Post by jdeibler »

thanks Rob! Im starting my first run of the BP next week. I'll try to start a log for everyone
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Excellent!

Can't wait for it..
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Just want to do a quick review of burn it up!

Last week I was in a formation for my job. Going back to school after working for a while seems to be a hard thing to do (not falling asleep in front of the teacher). So I took 3 cap of burn it up each morning for 5 days straight. No jitters, no excitement nor any other symptoms. The fact is that I stay awake and fellowing the courses very easy despite the supposedly intense, quick and brainwashing materials.

At the end on Friday we had an exam and I score nothing less then 100%! Right now I am doing a project on which I need to use the tools shown in the courses. My coach is impressed and I have not been using burn it up! since last Friday. So very good product for the mind.

Looking forward to cruise phase to try this before working out!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It is indeed, a very "elegant" product for the mind and body.

AskMass did an incredible job with this one. He deserves all the credit in the world!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

bigpelo wrote:Just want to do a quick review of burn it up!

Last week I was in a formation for my job. Going back to school after working for a while seems to be a hard thing to do (not falling asleep in front of the teacher). So I took 3 cap of burn it up each morning for 5 days straight. No jitters, no excitement nor any other symptoms. The fact is that I stay awake and fellowing the courses very easy despite the supposedly intense, quick and brainwashing materials.

At the end on Friday we had an exam and I score nothing less then 100%! Right now I am doing a project on which I need to use the tools shown in the courses. My coach is impressed and I have not been using burn it up! since last Friday. So very good product for the mind.

Looking forward to cruise phase to try this before working out!
Thanks for posting your review, bigpelo.

We love how people are getting results above and beyond just the fitness side, because that is what we were aiming for.

Best to you.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

MASS makes GREAT stuff.

Little wonder then, why I highlight them in The BP. Paying customer since 1993 and I've gotten every pennies worth from Askmass's products.

Great work John. You've built a fantastic line and should be proud..