My Blueprint Stacks

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
peb5048

My Blueprint Stacks

Post by peb5048 »

Please tell me if this looks like an effective set of stacks throughout the blueprint and if i need to take anything away or add anything to a particular phase

Famine:
Lecithin granuals (When do I take it?)

A. 2-3 tablespoons equally spaced during the day. It builds into your brain/other body structures like fish oil. Timing isn't imperative it's important however, to be consistent.

Caffeine (1 hour pre-workout and every 4 hours if I am drowsy?)

A. That's fine, assuming you've got it cleared with a doc. I wouldn't reload every 4 hours though. Doing so will down-regulate its effectiveness.

Feast:
E-bol
tbol trib
AAKG
Glutamine
BCAAs
Beta Alanine

A. All of these are fine. I don't care for BA as you know. The timing of these though is critical.

Ebol/tbol trib on workout days should come 1 hour prior to and immediately after exercise. AAKG as well. Glutamine/BCAA's should be incorporated per BP guidelines - see BCAA loading strategies 1&2 and let me know if you need clarification.

Cruise:
cbol creatine
AAKG
Glutamine
BCAAs
Beta Alanine

A. As per the above. cbol creatine I believe, is to be dosed on training days only.
scump

Post by scump »

so no cbol creatine during feast?
peb5048

cbol creatine

Post by peb5048 »

I was going to take cbol creatine during feast until I read a lot of the posts, I realized I would like to rely on e-bol and tbol trib during feast to see how my body responds to those and then during cruise I will start cbol creatine because rob said that the 5x5 recommended program correlates nicely with creatine.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Exactly Peb.

As always though, use what works best for YOU!!!