just starting

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
jdeibler

just starting

Post by jdeibler »

Just picked up the blueprint now im looking to place a supplement order..Im looking to really pack the muscle on. any suggestions?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

You can't go wrong with the BLUEPRINT MASS STACK- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/kits.html

Taylor made for the program.
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

If you want more and can afford it get the MassPro and Gamma GH added to that stack....
jdeibler

Post by jdeibler »

I think im going to go with the kre anobolyn over e-bol since i keep hearing people saying its been around longer and more people who use the blueprint have used it. Im not a big fan of Kre Alkalyn however, i used it before and didnt see much rusults. Would i be able to take mono creatine while using the kre anobolyn? ALSO, im 21 so i dont really know if i need a test booster right now but i have an extra bottle of formadrol at my house, would this be ok to take with the KA??
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes on the creatine mono (OK to take in addition to KreAnabolyn if you so choose), No on the Formestane/formadrol.

Formadrol is a potent compound. It boosts test by depressing estrogen. This was pioneered by ATD and its analoges - then 6bromo etc.. While an effective means of boosting test it has its downsides.

Drive estrogen too low and you get joint issues, depressed HDL (good) cholesterol values, loss of sex drive, less IGF-1 etc.. Yes, you need a LITTLE estrogen for sex drive. Ironic no?

Now, the BIGGEST reason not to use at 21 is this... you very well could still be growing. Depressing estrogen will stop long bone growth. You for sure don't want that...

I think you'll really enjoy Kre-Anabolyn. Let me/us know if you have any further questions on such.

Take care, and I hope that helps!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

dracotdrgn wrote:If you want more and can afford it get the MassPro and Gamma GH added to that stack....
I agree with this.I think they are the best stackers after that except I would take masspro over massamino any day...dont notice much difference compared to bulk aminos.