jimmyk21

Post by jimmyk21 »

Awesome, thanks for the responses Rob.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Glad I could help..
jimmyk21

Post by jimmyk21 »

Feeling pretty good just 10 days and 3 workouts into my feast. I've been slacking on updating this log but I am keeping everything in a notebook so I'll definitely be posting my numbers (which are not impressive) at some point. Probably post some progress pictures as well.

Can the ebol kick in within 10 days? I'm not sure if its that or just the extra calories but I've felt great in the gym and am recovering great. I'm doing 30 grams bcaa intra which I've been doing for a while now. My diet has been the same as before, ebol is really the only thing different.

Also..how do you feel about these macros..

About 3500 cals from
100 fat
390 carb
260 pro

Higher pro or is that ratio good? (I weigh 197 right now)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

That's plenty of protein and good macro's.

And yes, Ecdy can kick in that quickly. It's usually week 2 where it hits though. You'll be reading more about that in 3.0...
jimmyk21

Post by jimmyk21 »

Just an update, Im in the middle of week 4 of the feast phase, I took some pictures today and I'm noticeably bigger than day 1 of feast, just over 3 weeks ago. The crazy thing is I'm not gaining fat and actually feel leaner, my upper abs are showing more than they did before. I'm not eating much over maintenance and some off days even under.

I think next cycle I will go even more cals and try to add more mass, this has been more like a recomp. Which I'm happy with.