big stack

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
nolyman777

big stack

Post by nolyman777 »

Sorry - no ads/links for other websites allowed.
Couloirman

Post by Couloirman »

Sorry - no ads/links for other websites allowed.
scump

Post by scump »

damn thats a good deal, wish they shipped to aus.

ahwell good for you lads anyway!
bearparker

Post by bearparker »

scump wrote:damn thats a good deal, wish they shipped to aus.

ahwell good for you lads anyway!
sucks they dont ship to aus! we always miss out haha...do you know somewhere in aus where i cam purchase the big stack mate?
scump

Post by scump »

yeah man... but your looking at like $250 for the stack.

i havnt purchased from MASS before, but they said they havnt had any issues sending KA or Adaptogen N to Aus before... i would definately give them a go. (if you dont want to risk a seizure).

ill pm some additional info also
bearparker

Post by bearparker »

yeh that sounds good man would be rad if you could pm me the info..where is MASS based?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

MASS is in Athens, GA..

Almost 20 years in the business and darn strong track record of getting packages to near everywhere. The Blueprint MASS stack is a hell of a deal, IMO and gets you through an entire BP run:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/kits.html

BLUEPRINT MASS STACK TM

'The Blueprint for BIG MUSCLE Building' eBook by Rob Regish is getting rave reviews online, and rightly so! You can read all about it, and buy the course from Rob, here.

The BLUEPRINT MASS STACK features the genuine, Blueprint course recommended supplements shown to DOUBLE your gains.

Here's the super potent pack: 2 bottles of the definitive product of it's kind- Kre-Anabolyn. Plus, 2 MASS PRO Amino. And, to put your feast phase gains over the top, a full supply of real Adaptogen N.

Limited Time Bonus: Get a completely FREE bottle of Patent Technology 'BURN IT UP' to power your Blueprint success. This special promotion will expire without notice, so secure your BLUEPRINT MASS STACK today.

• The BLUEPRINT MASS STACK: Only $159.00, priority to your door
bearparker

Post by bearparker »

wonder if i could get that mass stack shipped to my country. anyone know if they have ever posted one to Australia?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Hello Bear,

We ship tons of packages to Australia day in and day out and have a very well established, quite large customer base there that spans right at 18 years.

All the best.

Closing this thread since it is not cool to be promoting sales of other products on other sites.