Whats up guys...New here

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
naz

Whats up guys...New here

Post by naz »

Like the title says I am new here. Just starting to read up looking to get a good understanding on how to get the ball rolling on the program....The nutrition part is hard for me to key in on due to the fact that i deliver furniture 10-14 hrs a day. Im always on the go, so getting in my nutrition and timing it clearly restricts my improvments. Not to mention i get tired as hell too.

Once I can figure out how to get started ill get some pre blueprint pics and stats up.

so just saying whats up,
NAZ
scump

Post by scump »

if your worried about being able to eat throughout the day i would look into the warrior diet.

but dont judge it after 1-2 days, from what i have heard it can take ~3 days for the lethargy to clear up.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

All welcome NAZ!

Right here for you Naz. The picture will come into focus, just takes a bit of time. Fire away with any questions.

One of the best tips on getting nutrition in during the day is liquid feeds. That thermos is gold in those situations....
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Welcome to the troup, Naz.

Ditto on the liquid meals. Here's some recipes for those and other easily portable, performance foods- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/protein-recipes.html

One of those "six pack" coolers with a reusable ice pack is a smart and handy thing to employ, also.

Boiled eggs is another quality and easy to tote food for the working man on the move.

Welcome again.
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Yep carrying little coolers is a great idea...
Consider scheduling the last day(s) of your famine to coincide with your day(s) off to accomplish taking things closer to the depletion edges properly - without compromising your job performance...
ie Start reducing calories your 'wed', drop even more 'thu'... so on ... your 'fri' is the only day your really working "really hungry". Wrap up the rough parts of famine on your off days following typical workout and diet protocol and you will 'get' there ...
Then start feasting 'mon' am / first day back at work...
Overnight, BIG coolers become a great idea :lol: and anytime you ride - you eat... :P
hth