ACTION ALERT: Adaptogen N / A-AKG Exposed

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

ACTION ALERT: Adaptogen N / A-AKG Exposed

Post by askmass »

Check your email, subscribers, for the latest Muscle And Sports Science eNewsletter to be delivered to you early this morning, around 8:45 eastern.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Man what the hell.You almost had me thinking the adaptogen N was a placebo or something the way you had this and the mail called "exposed"

Please dont do that again.In my mind I was like oh shit adaptogen N is a BS product and then i read the mail...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Quick tip for our BP brothers- Adaptogen N, which flat sold out a few weeks ahead of schedule (again) recently, will be shipping hot off the presses this coming week.

Factory fresh inventory is in route and due Wednesday or Thursday, so if you need to secure a "first ship" bottle (or buy 3 get 1 free deal) now is the time to get your order locked in.

All orders placed before Tuesday, July 27th will be included in the huge pre-order shipping batch that is guaranteed to go out before weeks end.

We'll be working into the wee hours those days with extra staff, but it's a labor of love, and we apologize for the shortage.

Direct link, secure ordering- https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

good thing I just put it for my first order for mass products last night lol. Im getting the ultimate mass stack, pretty sweet deal. excited for it, especially adapt n
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah man you're going to love it.

I've used it over over a decade (Adaptogen N). It's so good, I almost built The Blueprint around it!