Results?

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
HyperActive136

Results?

Post by HyperActive136 »

What type of results can i expect to see (if done correctly) after my 5 days of Famine? Loss of BF perhaps?

What have YOU experienced?
Redgum

Post by Redgum »

Day 5 of famine felt like death..

Exhaustion, hunger, nausea, feeling of why am I living.

Day #1 Feast. Amazing. :lol:
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Mentally by day 5 i feel sharp and very dialed in, and with a decent amount of energy for working behind a desk. No mid day crash. I am also usually very sick of spinach, broccoli, cabbage, asparagus etc, and start craving protein rich foods. Last day of las famine all I wanted was cooked eggs, I was craving them.

Physically I am worn down a bit as i usually workout every day, so I really look forward to a quiet night
Justin

Post by Justin »

I lost 8-10 pounds hahaha :p i'm not sure if you should expect that though
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Generally speaking, you won't feel too hot. Here are some of the frequently reported comments:

Tired
Weak
Questioning why you're doing this
Feeling of hatred toward this Regish guy

However, SOME individuals like Hank report some positive feelings/clarity. I strongly believe that the first time through is the worst, especially if you've never de-toxed before. Your body just has so much gunk it's releasing that its now floating around your bloodstream, being excreted etc..

Once you've done this once though, you'll come to crave it believe it or not. There's something about a good detox that keeps you coming back. I'm not sure what it is but it's there. I do in fact, think it's biological and not to get too Zen on anyone, spiritual. You see it metioned going back to the bible, in all sorts of religions (Ramadan, for example) etc.. Really its a way to build a cult following around myself. We'll all be moving to a remote island at some point where I serve up BP cool-aid.

Fortunately, you find yourself rapidly exiting that state and for most, new PR's follow. You'll see that all over the logs here and elsewhere. I think the last post JCWang had spoke to his friends laughing at him during Famine.

They weren't laughing though, 6 weeks later when he was using 100+lbs more on his deadlifts. That's no mis-print....