bodybuildingsupplements.com Discount

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
sovabrat

bodybuildingsupplements.com Discount

Post by sovabrat »

I am ready to order the three pack of the KA. I remember that the blueprint members got a small discount but I cannot find the thread anywhere. Does this still exist? I am not interested in buying the stack, money is tight right now and KA is all I really want.

Thanks!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Check your PM box, Sova...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Mass you know when that hersheys chocolate protein deal is comin?What kinda discount can we expect?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

DaCookie wrote:Mass you know when that hersheys chocolate protein deal is comin?What kinda discount can we expect?
It should be hitting the newsletter list towards the end of this week, no later than the weekend.

We did a slight tweak on the flavor profile due to the great feedback we got on the Cookies & Cream special run from last fall... we added just a touch of cream and it tastes like chocolate cake icing. As good as it was all these years, dare I say we've outdone ourselves this time.

There will be a dual special on it, both for single jugs and also for a massive value pack that we have never done before.

Watch your email if you are on the list, or here as I will post a copy of the announcement.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Let me be the first to validate the new chocolate is OUTSTANDING.

The stuff is almost like chocolate icing now. I just blend it up in 4-5 ice cubes (time released H20 patent pending) and it's like cheating!
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

sorry askmass, but i forgot what the discount was too. Is is still going on? if so could you let me know, because i plan on orderng fairly soon and am on a bit of budget. thanks
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

nolyman777 wrote:sorry askmass, but i forgot what the discount was too. Is is still going on? if so could you let me know, because i plan on orderng fairly soon and am on a bit of budget. thanks
its in the blueprint toward the back i believe. before the periodic
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

ps. the reason im asking is because of the limited deal with a free burn it up. Even if i do buy it i probly wont be able to use it for a couple months. Does anyone know how long these products would last me, if i left them unopened, and in my cellar lol?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Guys, the discount voucher found in the Blueprint course does not have any expiration date and you can use it every time you order KA - but, keep in mind that it is only applicable to single or 3-pack purchases of Kre-Anabolyn specifically.

It can not be applied to a Blueprint MASS Stack purchase, because that kit carries the maximum in built in discounts and bonuses and states that no other vouchers can be used.

It is an introductory special, but I have stated that we are going to try to hold the line on the BPMS as is through the summer.

But, come fall you will likely see something around a $15 price increase on it. Not sure if the Burn It Up bonus can be kept in place, or not. I'd like to see it maintained.
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

I see, well it is still a pretty good deal. I dont know if you understood my other question though. When i was asking about the experation dates, i was asking about the actual supplements will last. Like a few months, year, not how long the boucher will last.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Oh, gotcha... I think the current batch of KA has an expiration date of April 2012.

It's worth noting that we basically produce/turn inventory quarterly as opposed to the industry standard of yearly+.

Freshness matters to us, as does cool and dry storage to maintain peak potency. More, here- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/testing.html

The majority of supplement companies have their stock produced in batches big enough to last a couple years worth of sales in order to keep their costs as low as possible, and then it too often sits in a hot warehouse for months and months on end that stretch into a year or more.

You would also be surprised at what many of the major distributors like GNC do as well, indeed.
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

ok thanks. And glad to hear that. Its good knowing there are still some trustworthy companies. I have never stepped foot in a GNC and most likely never will.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Whats the shelf life on the protein once its opened?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

DaCookie wrote:Whats the shelf life on the protein once its opened?
As long as it is kept in a cool and dry place with the lid on tight, I would not think twice about using it up to a year later.

Not saying that is optimum, but it would certainly be safe to consume.

Powders do have a shorter shelf life than caps, as a rule, and it is best to use MASS PRO within 90 days after opening for peak nutritional value.