Overview of supplements for my short BP run

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

LEARN, SHARE and GROW baby.

Negative energy about what supps work/don't work is so silly. Takes so much away from your BP run too. Throw out what doesn't work, keep what does and full steam ahead.

If you get juiced drinking clam juice I'm behind you 100%.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Rob is spot on, as usual.

The magic combination is a holistic one, believe me.

No single pill nor workout or diet plan alone is the cat's meow for anyone and everyone.

We are as individual and unique as our fingerprints.

One size does NOT fit all.

That's something the BP fully allows for, and you'll see it reflected in the Muscle And Sports Science way of doing business, too.

People who call me for advice are often surprised when I give tips on table foods or a workout schedule tweak instead of hard selling the Adaptogen N supplement their buddy recommended they call me about.

It is not uncommon for me to hear, "can we talk about the supplements you sell instead of training", lol.

But, to my way of thinking they are already sold on Adaptogen N by the strong referral of their friend. So, my thought process is to find an additional layer or two of things they can do to maximize their success even further, in addition to and in combination with a smart supplement choice.
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

I did Uni-Liver. The number 1 reason why.....250 tabs for under 10 bucks. Do I have an opinion????Did they work for me???? I don't, and I don't know. I hope they delivered what they claimed and if not I pooped out ten bucks over a couple months time....... :D
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

sovabrat wrote:
Thank you both for the intelligent convo and response by askmass to the above individual. It is refreshing to see people not bashing the others opinion. It's amazing what a respectful response to another can do!
Imagine this conversation on nolinksplease.com....
It would go something like"man ur such an idiot, tak dat dere celltech"