famine...gonna be tough

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
st3760

famine...gonna be tough

Post by st3760 »

I told people at work today that there was to be no eating out for me next week for I am starting the famine phase on monday for my first go round. Just bought a juicer and experimenting with a few things...a few crazy ideas. let u know if any are good. they are really ragging me about it and are gonna make it hard on me next week. I can hold out but I love to eat. I eat fruit all the time, bananas, apples,grapes,oranges. Is there a limit to how much fruit I should eat b/c I could prob make a meal out of them if that is ok. got some brown rice and broccoli as suggested...not bad. some packaged veggies and thinking of a few others. never juiced anything before. reading these that rob has with cabbage and carrots in them. man that doesn't sound good but then again. 1st time juicing stuff so any more types would be great.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Good man, you put them on notice!

Don't let these people drag you down into being average. God I hate that work. You aim for exceptional. And by virtue of you putting them on notice, you already are :)

No time limits on he fruit. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised on the juicing end of things. Maybe some tinkering to do but you'll get there..