BluePrint + Big Bol stack for a cut?

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
PuZo

BluePrint + Big Bol stack for a cut?

Post by PuZo »

I need to start losing weight, and was wondering would it be a good idea to cut while taking the big bol stack and following the blueprint? Would I do everything the same but just during the feast period eat under maintenance? My biggest concern is not wanting to waste the big bol stack because it cost me around 250, so if it's not going to help on a cut, I don't really want to waste that money. Thanks
Big.jazayrli

Re: BluePrint + Big Bol stack for a cut?

Post by Big.jazayrli »

PuZo wrote:I need to start losing weight, and was wondering would it be a good idea to cut while taking the big bol stack and following the blueprint? Would I do everything the same but just during the feast period eat under maintenance? My biggest concern is not wanting to waste the big bol stack because it cost me around 250, so if it's not going to help on a cut, I don't really want to waste that money. Thanks
i feel like that stack could be put to better use if you were gaining.. that's alot of money to spend to not garner full potential in terms of results
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Your real issue here isn't the supps but the diet.

Suggest rotating calories between 100% of maintenance on training days vs. 70% on non-training days. Doing so mitigates the down regulation in metabolism seen on a fixed caloric intake.

Anything more specific than that please take this to the BP Journals/Core section. It's blinded there to protect from lurkers..
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Welcome to the BP. Why did you pay 250 for the Bigbol stack? Are they not offering the 99 dollar deal for e,c,tbol trib anymore?

Regardless, it would definitely serve you well to read my entire log. I lost significant weight and body fat while still gaining strength. I used the Big Bol stack as my base of supps.

I will have a recomp conclusion posted up soon for those interested in using the BP to lose weight while still gaining strength but Rob hit the nail on the head. Losing weight will come with exercise but to maximize those gains you need to have your diet in check and be realistic with yourself. If you arent going to put in the time to monitor your intake and track your calories and nutrients you cant expect to get great results.