Phrogg's First BP Run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Likely a function of the weight you were using/introducing stretch position movements.

If you're doing them in said fashion or haven't done them in awhile then yes, some DOMS is to be expected..
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

No crazy strength gains yet. I did do alot better on the PR zones this last workout. I smashed the rep # in the last PR zone. I only got 175x4 followed by 70x6 on DB pullovers. Then upped the wieght on DB incline press to 55s and t bar rows to 2 plates and still got more reps. On squats I hit 185x6 (deep) then to 185x6 on SLDL. On last PR zone I used same weight but smashed the number of reps. endurance seems to be up a tad but explosive strength on bench seems to not be changing much.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The EDT is where it typically starts. You're right on track!

:) Expect those bench #'s/explosive strength to pick up soon...
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

Seemed a little stronger today...Nothing crazy though.
Bench- 195x3 third one a little help
DB pullovers-80x3
EDT zone 1- a couple more reps
Squat- 315x3
SLDL-225x4
EDT zone 2- uped weight on DLs to 275 and Leg extension to 210

Diet was off today because I was busy as well as it was prom night. But I definately burned off some of those excess cals while dancing for a few hours straight.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Good job, good job. Prom night + The Blueprint.

You are balancing a lot!!
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

Yeah, plus work! I had to get up early yesterday morning because the local YMCA, where I work as a weight room attendant, had a kids triathalon. I had to get there at 6:30 to set up. So I woke up 10 after 5 then worked till 1, then worked out, Picked up my tux and flowers, got home and ate. Then I showered , got ready, picked up my date then went to dinner. Then I danced my ass off for like 2.5 hours with 5 min breaks for water. Got home at almost 1 oclock this morning. Man, was it a long day! Today is just chillin, and sanding on my 67 bug. All I have to do before its done, is finish wet sanding it , and then it gets one more coat of clear. Then we slap her back together. Ill post up pics later of my bug.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Nice work Phrogg. Hope the date was good.

Post pics if you can :)