Best Supplements for a lasting pump?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
kh971

Best Supplements for a lasting pump?

Post by kh971 »

Rob or John you could help me on this. When I go to Disneyworld in a month I would like to have a semi constane pump throughout the day what are your suggestions?

Thanks!!!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I'd do something along this line on vacation, myself-

Two Kre-Anabolyn caps with each of your two highest carb plates of the day and Nitro AKG per label directions between meals.

Some high rep bodyweight work but not in a gym. Maybe just push ups to exhaustion 2-3x a day by the pool and running the beach hard (me, I'm bringing my bike, too).

See an overhang to catch a set of chins? Do a set of CHINS and seek out the same spot again the next day!

The same goes for dips even more so... think holistic and naturally opportunistic re vacation exercise. Make it FUN and grab the opportunities.

Swim!

Three gallons of clean water a day.

Soak in some sun. Early and late day is best. Real Vitamin D, and it's free.

Fruits (cantaloupe, apples, peaches, etc.), EFA rich protein (fish, or maybe Italian style chicken w/ EVO) and sea salt on everything (bring your own if need be).

A nice single malt scotch or two after dinner if you are me and it's vacation time...

I'm way overdue for a break like this, lol.

Have a blast my friend!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Agree on all of these points!
kh971

Post by kh971 »

Scotch!!!!!!!! One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer!!! "Maam would you please get your husband off of Magic Mountain before we have to taser him." "He keeps on yelling that "he is King Kong".
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We are here to PUMP *CLAP!* YOU UP!