Dieting... UGH!!!

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
Suedec

Dieting... UGH!!!

Post by Suedec »

Let me say that this dieting will not be fun... To many temptations but I am strong willed.

I work in Health Care while I am still in school and we constantly have students coming through... It's either Med Students or Nursing Students and typically on their last day they bring in dounuts or panera or pizza... BAH, I can resist but dang, they look so good...

I hope none of you have to go through something like that, lol... It's not fun :roll:
SudburyBaller

Post by SudburyBaller »

My fiancé is a huge fan of ordering pizza at like 8/9 o'clock at night. Oh it's gonna suck lol Famine or not, it's tough. The thing that gets me is that she's in great shape lol :/
Suedec

Post by Suedec »

I have ALWAYS been the Tall, think type. I can and could eat anything and my weight would not vary much at all... I stand at 6'3" and since I have been I have put on some muscle so my weight has increased and I am now at 190lb but still thin. A little over a month ago my BF was 14% and I am betting it is lower now... But still, it's not a matter of me wanting it because I DO but I just don't need them.

:?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Med students eating donuts and pizza.

Nice..:)

Understand your quandry. Stand strong and stand out.

You're an example!
nolyman777

Re: Dieting... UGH!!!

Post by nolyman777 »

Suedec wrote:Let me say that this dieting will not be fun... To many temptations but I am strong willed.

I work in Health Care while I am still in school and we constantly have students coming through... It's either Med Students or Nursing Students and typically on their last day they bring in dounuts or panera or pizza... BAH, I can resist but dang, they look so good...

I hope none of you have to go through something like that, lol... It's not fun :roll:

haha right. I just finished day 1 and im already dying. Ive had people shoving hamburgers and hotdogs in my face and i have to tell em no.