TF's Blueprint Log

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Raining new PR's.... :)
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Did the last workout before I max and finish out the feast today... I went in today after 4 full days of rest, I had plans on going last night, but had to work REALLY late, so I had to hold off till today...

The rest musta done me well, cause I had a AWESOME workout!!!.. Felt very strong today, and I've been weighing in @ 199-202 over the last few nights.. so weight is back in the 200 range, thats the heaviest I've weighed threwout this run of the feast..

since I've started gaining a little, I'm wondering if it will continue for the next few days of the feast.. I'll probably max on Mon., wont be surprised if I way 205ish by then, but if I don't ''oh well''..

That will give me 4 days of rest again if I max on Mon., if I dont wait till Mon, the only other day I can go will be Sat. If I have time, and I'm feeling it.. I may go then...

For todays workout

Bench.. 230x10 PR!! ( this was an AWESOME accomplishment for me.. really boosted my confidence on bench!)

squat.. 330x10 PR!!

PR zone #1 14 min

incline dumbell.. 80x38 PR!!
bent over row.. 165x30 PR!!

PR zone #2

SLDL.. 255x30 PR!!
Leg sled.. 500x30 (plus sled weight) PR!!

PR zone #3

Wide BP.. 225x21
wide PU.. 37

Like I said AWESOME workout!! All kinds of PR's.. I almost hate to end the feast at the rate I'm going now, but I will just pick up were I'm leaving off on my next run, only smarter, stronger, wiser, and more experienced than this time.. I've already learned ALL kinds of things that will make my next run even BETTER!!..

I'm just blown away by the gains I've made this far!!! I had VERY high expectations for the BP.. And they have been surpassed by a TON!!
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Turbo , fantastic workout and gains. Really

BluePrint sure as Shit works .. easily the best return on investment , of any body building supp or workout program
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Way to go Turbo!

I've been eagerly awaiting your updates both here and on nolinksplease.com. Soooo happy for you guys, you don't even know.

This my friend, is just the beginning. Do me a BIG favor and please let the world know LOL..

Seriously, great work. This should motivate gymrat53 over on nolinksplease.com. Between you guys and everyone here, I've never seen so many PR's in one place.

And people still balk at the $35 asking price :roll:
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Hopefully I can post this, my internet services keep kicking me out, and taking forever, or not loading pages atall..it's very aggravating, I need to have it fixed..but in the mean time, hopefully this makes it to the boards, cause it's gooood stuff my friends!!!...

I was feeling really anxious to get in, and get my maxes, got some free time today, and made it to the gym.. I've felt a surge of strength over the last few days, and even though I find it hard to imagine, I've been eating even MORE, my appetite has been CRAZY!! I weighed 206, last night!!

As far the workout, it was GREAT!!.. again its felt like a surge of strength hit me over the past couple weeks, and I finished out the feast with a bang!! i couldnt be happier!!

Bench..295x1 PR ( I may have been able to get 300, but I got 295 clean, and was very happy with it!!)

Squat 405x3 PR ( Yea 3!! WOW!! incredible, all 3 were with good depth too, not sure why I did 3, but the 1st felt good so I kept goin..)

I finished up with a few PR zones and went home..

I am just blown away with the gains I've seen using the BP, I'm on cloud 9 right now!! It's been one hellava run, almost hate quit the feast when it feels like I'm still progressing.. But my body is sore, and my joints are achy, so I know it's time to start the cruise..

I've moved weight my body has never seen before, and I can feel it!! I think I will definetley look into getting something for my joints on the next run.. I feel it in my shoulders and elbows more than anything, and my lower back feels pretty taxed, as well as many other body parts..

Something that was really hard for me to do was insert extra rest days in between heavy workouts, but I have to say it was one of the smartest things I could of possibly done, Guys listen to Rob.. better yet listen to your body, recovery is key!! I never gave my self enough time to recover in the past, it makes all the difference in the world.. It's better to rest a day more than you needed, than go in a day to early.. it could be the difference in reaching your goals, or falling short.. Rest is one of the most important things i learned this run, and one of the biggest contributers to my sucsess!!
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

Nice updates bro. Im on day 2 of famine and I had to pass up a pork roast that my mother slow roasted all day. FAAAACK !!! I want some protienz!
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Phrogg wrote:Nice updates bro. Im on day 2 of famine and I had to pass up a pork roast that my mother slow roasted all day. FAAAACK !!! I want some protienz!
LOL I hear ya bro!! It aint the funnest thing in the world, and i get to do it again in a few weeks.. I'm tellin ya though, if you aint figured it out yet, hang in there it's worth it!! :wink:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

WOW!

Absolutely astounding Turbo.

+30lbs on Bench
+75lbs and 2 reps on squat

Astounding...
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Astounding indeed Turbo...nice work brother!
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Rob, so i guess the plan is to go ahead with the 5x5, should i go by the book on that, or do you have any suggestions..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'd personally buy the book. Bill Starr is a legend and deserves every penny.

If not, observe the Blueprint's version. Either one will do you well. Draco and others continued to gain in Cruise!
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Turbo fantastic work, and my hat is off to ya . You smoked me on the bench too bud..you and your youthful exuberance ..lol seriously tho great great job
But there is next time :>
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Hank! wrote:Turbo fantastic work, and my hat is off to ya . You smoked me on the bench too bud..you and your youthful exuberance ..lol seriously tho great great job
But there is next time :>
LOL..thanks Hank, you did one hellava job yourself, your a stud bro..thanks for the motivation and support 8) ..as far as the next one...balls to the wall my friend, BALLS to the WALL!!!! :P