Advice on supps for next blueprint run

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DaCookie

Advice on supps for next blueprint run

Post by DaCookie »

Hi guys I just wanted to ask for help on the supplements ill be using for my next blueprint run.Ill give a list of what I have at the moment and what im gonna buy to add to it.

What I have: E-bol, tbol trib, intrabolic, cbol creatine

What I was thinking of buying: NOW ADAM multi-vit, NOW super EPA fish oil, NOW super odorless garlic(for my dad and me along with the multi and fish oil)

Bleh, literally while writing this I found out that the protein I have been using for like the past 14 tubs now or so is actually heated during the process of making it, what a blow to the gut, could of made so much more progress if I was taking a cold processed one or even regular food in place of it post workout.

More of what I am thinking of buying: Now vit D 5000IU(to increase test), ultimate mass bodybuilding kit and burn it up along with ECA for a future cut.

The only thing is that the delivery cost for the protein is a bitch seeing as it is 18bucks per 2lbs and the ultimate mass kit adds up to 10lbs or so.Im thinking of pulling the trigger on this because I feel really cheated having not been taking a cold processed whey.Previously I was looking at the power stack + adaptogen N but now im looking at the other stack, but ill only take that whey post workout cause it works out to be so expensive.

You can see what the kits contain here:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/kits.html

So what is your guys advice?I was looking for some BCAA product aswell but I havent used anything besides intrabolic.My sister has shown me one but im not really happy with the dosing.Seems to have 22 amino acids but there all pretty lowly dosed, none go over 900mg and most are about 240mg per DAILY dose.

Would it benefit me to take the e-bol/tbol trib/cbol creatine along with the other mass products for this blueprint run and if so at full dose or less?

Thanks guys.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Had to go with opt-men instead cause NOW ADAM not available here...fucking retarded customs.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Hi Cookie,

To clarify, to your location $15.40 covers the first 2 pounds, and each additional pound after the first 2 is about $4.00 each.

We routinely ship the Ultimate Mass kit to the UK for about $28 total, and even to Japan (highest international rate) for about $45.

It's 1st Class International Air service and delivery is solid. The rates are actual weight rates from USPS, plus nominal insurance.

I wish we could ship international "free" like we do in the states, but it is simply cost prohibitive. Still, for MASS PRO a great many understand that for a protein of this quality, if it were sold via multi-layers of retail markups the price would be upwards of $54.95 a jug.

Get in on the 10% off voucher found here (just type "blueprint") good through the end of April, no matter if you are going heavy weight with the protein or not to save some dough! That's $19.90 off Ultimate Mass.

We appreciate your business.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You can mix and match, but my preference would be to run the MASS products solo for an objective comparison.

I've already given John some input on suggested BP stacks for us..
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

askmass wrote:Hi Cookie,

To clarify, to your location $15.40 covers the first 2 pounds, and each additional pound after the first 2 is about $4.00 each.

We routinely ship the Ultimate Mass kit to the UK for about $28 total, and even to Japan (highest international rate) for about $45.

It's 1st Class International Air service and delivery is solid. The rates are actual weight rates from USPS, plus nominal insurance.

I wish we could ship international "free" like we do in the states, but it is simply cost prohibitive. Still, for MASS PRO a great many understand that for a protein of this quality, if it were sold via multi-layers of retail markups the price would be upwards of $54.95 a jug.

Get in on the 10% off voucher found here (just type "blueprint") good through the end of April, no matter if you are going heavy weight with the protein or not to save some dough! That's $19.90 off Ultimate Mass.

We appreciate your business.
Alright yeh I made the order, the costs dont seem too bad if its 4dollars per lb after the first two.So you dont sell to retailers to keep the cost down?Sounds good.Looking forward to my stack.Wondering what samples ill get cause its my first order.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We sell to lots of independent retail outlets, gyms, trainers, med clinics and the like but they have to add a layer of profit for themselves.

Stateside, buying a case of MASS PRO online or through the 800# with the free shipping bonus is virtually the same end price to the consumer that the above outlets pay.

The "gnc" retail model does anything but keep the consumers cost down on any item, and it drives the general low level of product quality seen in most items found there.
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

askmass,
Is the 10% April promotion for BPr's good for all purchases or just KA?
Thanks.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

All purchases!

DaCookie, I think you're going to love the gains. The cold processed whey in particular, shines over time. And the new KA.... may be the new benchmark/industry standard in terms of RCE content.

And I just noticed the caps are a good bit bigger!

John, did you have to bump the size up just b/c of the additional RCE??
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I was gonna get this for BCAA or will the intrabolic be enough?

L-Lysine HCl 900mg
L-Glutamine 600mg
L-Glutamic Acid 600mg
L-Leucine 480mg
L-Tyrosine 480mg
L-Aspartic acid 420mg
L-Alanine 360mg
L-Methionine 360mg
L-Methionine 360mg
L-Threonine 360mg
L-Valine 300mg
L-Glycine 240mg
L-Isoleucine 240mg
L-Phenylalanine 240mg
L-Serine 180mg
L-Proline 180mg
L-Ornithine HCl 120mg
L-Arginine 120mg
L-Histidine 120mg
L-Cysteine HCl 120mg
Cysteine base 60mg
Taurine 60mg
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 60mg
L-Citruline 60mg

This is for 1 dose.1 dose is 6 tablets to be taken daily.I can buy this for 18 euros off my sister.Its a 30 day supply.Worth it or not?And by the way where is the BCAA loading protocol thing in the blueprint?Heard people talking about it and dont remember reading it.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Your BCAA's are Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.

This is a full spectrum amino product and while it isn't bad, you're best off buying BCAA's only (or EAA's or essential amino acids).

In the Blueprint, I suggest MassPro Amino (specialty formula) or Beverly Select Aminos (another specialty formula). The 2 particular BCAA protocols I outline in The Blueprint are found on pages 40 and 41.

I would suggest, based upon more recent investigation that you replace the simple carbs/sugar/dextrose found in BCAA loading protocol #2 with either Waxy Maize starch or Vitargo.

These specially modified high molecular weight carbs move extremely quickly through the stomach, pull the BCAA's with it and don't leave you with that awful sugar crash/bloating etc. afterwards.

You'll be reading a LOT more about that in 3.0...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:Your BCAA's are Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.

This is a full spectrum amino product and while it isn't bad, you're best off buying BCAA's only (or EAA's or essential amino acids).

In the Blueprint, I suggest MassPro Amino (specialty formula) or Beverly Select Aminos (another specialty formula). The 2 particular BCAA protocols I outline in The Blueprint are found on pages 40 and 41.

I would suggest, based upon more recent investigation that you replace the simple carbs/sugar/dextrose found in BCAA loading protocol #2 with either Waxy Maize starch or Vitargo.

These specially modified high molecular weight carbs move extremely quickly through the stomach, pull the BCAA's with it and don't leave you with that awful sugar crash/bloating etc. afterwards.

You'll be reading a LOT more about that in 3.0...
Alright sounds good ill give that a read.Ill see if I can find some spare change lieing around and might get the masspro Amino.

When is the estimated release for blueprint 3.0?And you were talking about cutting blueprint or is that on hold?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

3.0 is an end of the year thing. I've been so busy with the research for it I haven't begun writing it..

It will focus on recomp/cutting. I've come to understand this is the main goal now of many people and have come up with some incredible new information.

When applied correctly (in the context of BP)... going to take this thing to a whole new level.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Cutting is pretty simple to me...eat less calories + cardio=lose weight, ketosis/anabolic diet for a boost and thats about it.Bulking has a lot more to it, or rather muscle gaining in general.Ya hit so many walls and I like to think the blueprint as a way of tricking the body.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes, it's just that!

The Blueprint a physiological slight of hand.... The key is not playng the same exact hand but retaining the same trickery.

GREAT analogy.