Feast Phase questions?

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
davidhogan34

Feast Phase questions?

Post by davidhogan34 »

Just purchased the blueprint yesterday, read it once, didn't understand it well lol. read it two more times, and I'm starting to understand the logic and program.

Quick questions though: the first five workouts to establish your max, Over what time period should these be completed? and can you include an EDT block on these days? or just wait till the German Loading Phase?

Thanks!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great questions and I'm in the process of making this a stickie:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=378

This should help as it includes an EDT example as well. Let me know if you have any qustions and yes, it does take a few reads. That's why we have this place.

I ordered l don't know how many courses back in the day and.... no place to go for questions/ask about "what do I do next". Hated that experience to this day so I made sure my customers didn't suffer the same way!
davidhogan34

Post by davidhogan34 »

o ok, that explains the EDT.

The first 5 feast workouts, should those be done M-F in one week or like the other workout sugestions 1 day on 2 off?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Definately not all done in one week.

My suggestion would be to start with a one on, one off frequency IF you're 1.) young 2.) recover quickly and 3.) have very few other physical demands. Even here, you'll likely need to insert an extra rest day as strength gains that come on require some increased recovery time..

For everyone else, suggest a 1 on/2 off frequency. That should work for most and again, feel free to insert an extra rest day were needed.

Hope that helps!
davidhogan34

Post by davidhogan34 »

Ok, I'll try the one on one off way. I'm 19 and am used to high volume, so even though the workouts will be more intense, it should even out.

Thanks for your help!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

My privilege and pleasure..