Gamma GH: Another feather in its cap... (Alert Note)

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

inposition wrote:
askmass wrote:I would assume you were using some form of stimulant concurrently, Inposition?
Yes -- yohimbine hcl immediately before workout.

That's great info, thanks for sharing!

This article provides a few additional ideas for boosting GH. https://anabolicmen.com/increase-growth- ... naturally/

I also read that Alpha-GPC can boost GH as well: " One study presented at the 2008 Annual Meeting of the International Society of Sports Nutrition reported that trained men taking 600 mg of alpha-GPC 90 minutes before workouts increased their GH levels by about 100% more than when they took a placebo."

I'll defn'ly be taking GABA at night on an empty stomach, and will probably continue to take GABA as a pre-workout every now and then when it's convenient.
Might want to re-think the Yohimbe brother, as it's been shown to crush levels of Growth Hormone...

"While an iv injection of 2 micrograms synthetic human GH-releasing factor-(1-44)-NH2 (hGRF) induced GH rises in prazosin-, HAL-, pimozide-, sulpiride-, and YM-treated rabbits as well as control rabbits, YOM and CPZ completely abolished these GH responses to hGRF injection.

YOM here = Yohimbine
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2479528
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Very interesting finding Rob, but not completely surprising.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

askmass wrote:Very interesting finding Rob, but not completely surprising.
Yeah I thought so too. You never hear about it though, but there it is. I find yohimbe fantastic in other areas though. In particular, fat loss for women. Works on a different receptor vs. traditional thermogenics.

And Yohimbe Supreme is the only full spectrum stuff I'll use/recommend. Every other yohimbe (not yohimbine hcl) leaves me jittery, nervous, sweating etc..

Dunno who does it for you, but that sublingual is well done...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I will have to start taking some of my bulk yohimbine hcl in the mornings again. Years ago, I used to take it with a little caffeine before cardio (and I'd sip water/BCAAs while doing the cardio). It didn't necessarily make me jittery (i stuck to lower doses) but I didn't like how I felt on it.

I'm in the last few weeks/half of a couple transformation contests, so it's time to pull out the old tricks lol
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

beefcake66 wrote:I will have to start taking some of my bulk yohimbine hcl in the mornings again. Years ago, I used to take it with a little caffeine before cardio (and I'd sip water/BCAAs while doing the cardio). It didn't necessarily make me jittery (i stuck to lower doses) but I didn't like how I felt on it.

I'm in the last few weeks/half of a couple transformation contests, so it's time to pull out the old tricks lol
I'm all ears!!!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah, not many were/are aware of Yohimbe's GH lowering effects.

However, it's a great fat burner. It's also likely the most sensitive supp I've come across given WHEN you take it. If taken on an empty stomach, the possibility of nasty sides is high.

Taken with food however (or at the end of a big meal), and the sides are quite a bit less. While it isn't perfect, it is strong/noticeable. And that's what people want/like.. :)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:
inposition wrote:
askmass wrote:I would assume you were using some form of stimulant concurrently, Inposition?
Yes -- yohimbine hcl immediately before workout.

That's great info, thanks for sharing!

This article provides a few additional ideas for boosting GH. https://anabolicmen.com/increase-growth- ... naturally/

I also read that Alpha-GPC can boost GH as well: " One study presented at the 2008 Annual Meeting of the International Society of Sports Nutrition reported that trained men taking 600 mg of alpha-GPC 90 minutes before workouts increased their GH levels by about 100% more than when they took a placebo."

I'll defn'ly be taking GABA at night on an empty stomach, and will probably continue to take GABA as a pre-workout every now and then when it's convenient.
Might want to re-think the Yohimbe brother, as it's been shown to crush levels of Growth Hormone...

"While an iv injection of 2 micrograms synthetic human GH-releasing factor-(1-44)-NH2 (hGRF) induced GH rises in prazosin-, HAL-, pimozide-, sulpiride-, and YM-treated rabbits as well as control rabbits, YOM and CPZ completely abolished these GH responses to hGRF injection.

YOM here = Yohimbine
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2479528
I dont think this would apply to synthetic growth, just the synthetic releasing stuff which actually relies on a natural gh response. Either way I dont think its a big deal, gh main effect is to preserve lbm and minor fat loss and mostly comes during night time- definitely not a time youd be taking yohimbe
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Interesting perspective Cookie.

The logic makes sense: Synthetic GH likely over-rides the effect Yohimbe has on your body releasing its own GH. The broader audience though (including me) isn't using synthetic GH, just coaxing their body to make more of its own via isolated amino acids, fasting etc.

Great point though. I'd be interested in hearing from people that've taken synthetic GH (how many IU's/day), and how much it contributed to improved sleep, injury healing and of course, muscle gain/fat loss...