New KA

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Phrogg

New KA

Post by Phrogg »

How many bottles of the new KA will I need for a single BP run? Also, If I dont have the cash for 2 bottles can I pick up another edcy product to either extend the effects of KA or just run it on the tail end of KA?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Save your money and either stretch out the Kre-Anabolyn, or else maximize timing and use of what you've got.

I think 2x a day is sufficient for most, especially with the new Generation 5, and 4 caps is around the top end even if you are at an elite level/size.

No other Ecdy can be mixed and matched, because it is truly a completely unique formula. And certainly, no other Ecdy item out there is going to "extend" the distinct Kre-Anabolyn effects in any way, shape or form.

It makes no sense to swap out a 2010 Mustang's engine for one out of a 1974 pinto.

There is a 10% Off voucher for Blueprint members currently, by the way- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=315
Swedishfish

Post by Swedishfish »

On a similar note, Rob suggests 6 weeks for the first feast phase (42 days), whereas the E-bol I have is a 25 day supply. So would it be better to run a shorter feast, or buy more than necessary E-bol? I already have it so I'd like to use it, I'll compare to KA my second go round.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Moving this to the Core section guys, since a little too much info about Rob's course details are being discussed.

Back on topic, me, If I had a small amount of Ebol, I'd run it first and THEN kick in the Kre-Anabolyn to follow for the drive home.

I would not shorten the feast, no matter, and if I only had 25 days of a supp I'd probably run it in a before/after workout fashion spread out.

Rob may have a better take than me on how to maximize a 25 day supply for a feast stage...
Swedishfish

Post by Swedishfish »

Oops. Mybad :oops:
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Yeah, don't shorten the feast. Personally my greatest strength gains happened in week four through maintenance. I know nothing about e-bol but I'd say either stretch out the KA, dig deep in those pockets for another bottle, or do it naturally. It can be done.......so I'm told.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

General advice here to stretch it:

Consume more on workout days (peri-workout, one dose 45 min prior and another immediately after). Fewer caps on non-workout days, ideally with your highest protein meals.

Hope that helps..
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

I see that KA comes in 60 caps. If I take 2 a day, that only leaves me with 30 days covered even though the feast is 42 days.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

There is a way to address this, so allow me to offer the following...

We have better insight now insofar as Ecdy's mode of action, what pathway it works through (PI3K-AKT) and the broader effect KA elicits (glucose/substrate disposal via the 4 hydroxy L Isoleucine and Kre-Alkalyn content). Given that, allow me to offer the following strategy given the goal of stretching one bottle:

I would suggest consuming one Kre-Anabolyn 30-45 minutes pre-workout and another immediately post workout with the following peri-workout drink:

100g of Waxy Maize starch or Vitargo
25g of Mass Pro MVP
20g of BCAA

RATIONALE: Consuming one cap of KA pre-workout will activate the cyclic GMP (cGMP) pathway. This is important insofar as setting the table for muscle growth as cGMP is associated with such. It will also ensure that adequate creatine is circulating once you hit the weights.

The drink should be consumed starting about 15 minutes prior to the workout, sipped throughout and timed such that you finish up at the end of the workout, at which point you'll consume your 2nd cap of KA.

What we've done here is activate cGMP, elevated insulin (via the massive influx of carbs), depressed cortisol and ensured that all those carbs are readily deposited as glycogen via the high levels of circulating 4-hydroxy L Isoleucine. Ecdy itself, I believe, is way undersold in the glucose disposal area. In fact, I think it's impact here is far more profound than even its much vaunted protein synthesis qualities.

As well, your creatine bases are covered and given both insulin and blood flow facilitates creatine storage, it's prime time to be consuming this nutraceutical.

You would not be consuming KA on off days but rest assured, the KA you consume on your workout days is doing you a world of good and it makes the most sense to use it here.

Hope that helps!
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

Sounds good. Im having trouble understanding with how the workouts are laid out in the feast phase. Does anyone have a log up on here that post the exact workout they used and which days they performed them on.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Plenty of logs up. Which workouts were you inquiring about?

Best to look at them in blocks. Meaning the 5 workout HIT transition or the German Loading patterns?
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

Kinda both. Also I dont know how many days ill be working out. I love to workout 4 times a week. Also it looks like theres a few options for workouts after the german loading pattern? Im just a tad confused.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

On the 5 workout HIT Feast Transition

Suggest a one on, two off frequency to start. Insert an extra rest day if necessary:

DAY 1

Workout 1

- Bench press for as many as you can get in the 8-10 rep range. NOTE this is ONE set (after warmups).
- Immediately perform a set of heavy dumbell pullovers* (8-10 reps).
- Focus on maximally stretching the muscle at the bottom of the movement.
* Should be performed on a SLIGHT incline bench. If using an adjustable bench,
incline it one notch.

EDT BLOCK - sets performed back to back

Incline DB presses
Tbar rows

KEY POINTS

- Alternate antagonistic muscle exercises in jump set fahion
- Staley's generally uses 15-20 minutes, (called a PR Zones).
- You perform just this ONE PR Zone per workout.
- Your target weight is one that you can do 10 clean reps with.
- You will begin with alternating sets of 5 or 6 reps.
- As you tire, you may reduce set reps to 4 then 2 and end with singles.
- Your goal is to do as many reps with good form as possible in the PR Zone.
- Do not work to, or near failure in the early sets.
- You may reach failure at the end as you try to beat your previous record.
- Once able to do 20% more reps than your prior workout, increase load 5% and begin again.

THEN

- Squats for as many reps as you can get in the 8-10 rep range. NOTE:
This is ONE work set after warmups.
- Followed immediately by a set of stiff legged or Dimel deadlifts (8-10
reps).
- Focus on maximally stretching the muscle at the bottom of the
movement.

EDT BLOCK - Sets performed back to back

Romanian Deadlifts
Leg Sled

Same points as above per the KEY POINTS section.

For workouts 2-5, follow the same template but please note the rep range variations inherent therein. For example, workout #4 is a de-load. You're back into a higher rep range (6-8 reps) vs. 2-3 reps in workout 3. I think you'll understand after looking at it more closely. For example:

WORKOUT #1 8-10 rep range
WORKOUT #2 4-6 rep range
WORKOUT #3 2-3 rep range
WORKOUT #4 6-8 rep range
WORKOUT #5 Attempt new 1RM

GERMAN LOADING PATTERN #1

On the 6 workout German Loading Pattern if peaking 2 lifts (BP and SQ, lets say). Suggest a one on, two off frequency to start. Insert an extra rest day if necessary:

DAY 1 - Bench Press

1.) Perform your 6 sets of German Loading Pattern 1. Take adequate rest between sets to ensure complete intra-set recovery.

2.) Perform the following stretch position supersets in EDT fashion

Decline dumbell bench press immediately into;
Seated cable rows (horizontal rows)

4 rounds of each with 2-3 minutes in between sets. The particulars;

- Alternate antagonistic muscle exercises in jump set fahion
- Staley's generally uses 15-20 minutes, (called a PR Zones).
- You perform one PR Zones per workout.
- Your target weight is one that you can do 10 clean reps with.
- You will begin with alternating sets of 5 or 6 reps.
- As you tire, you may reduce set reps to 4 then 2 and end with singles.
- Your goal is to do as many reps with good form as possible in the PR Zone.
- Do not work to, or near failure in the early sets.
- You may reach failure at the end as you try to beat your previous record.
- Once able to do 20% more reps than your prior workout, increase load 5% and begin again.

3.) Finish with static holds

Decline barbell bench press: Hold as much weight as you can in the strongest range (1-2" below lockout) for 5-10 seconds. Perform two static holds in this fashion

DAY 2 - SQ

1.) Perform your 6 sets of German Loading Pattern 1 for the SQ. Take adequate rest between sets to ensure complete intra-set recovery.

2.) Perform the following movements in EDT fashion as above:

Romanian Deadlifts
Leg sled

There will be no static holds or other likely other work done for this workout. It's absolutely exhausting with big muscle groups being force fed total tonnage in very, very generous amounts due to utilization of movements that permit massive overload.

Hope that helps..
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

hmm dont get the part about the PR zones. Also I know this is HIT but I dont know if ill be able to do the 1 on 2 off thing. I love being in the gym..