NEED YOUR HELP RE: SYNTHAGEN and IGF-1?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

NEED YOUR HELP RE: SYNTHAGEN and IGF-1?

Post by RobRegish »

Has anyone had their IGF-1 levels tested, while running MPS?

Given a range of 113-172 ng/ml, I clocked in at 424!!! Doubled checked with them and it's NOT a mis-print. Synthagen was all I was using..

One other possible explanation was mentioned: A Pituitary Tumor. If that's the case, no worries. That's why God gave you... Oops, that doesn't work.

Srsly, I'd love to hear from anyone that's had their GH/IGF-1 levels tested while running MPS.

Many thanks...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

36 views, no responses?

Is nobody getting bloodwork done??
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Rob as far as Im aware you said you made no changes to reach these numbers but you also said you introduced TRT. It is probably that. Have seen it documented that similar compounds increase IGF-1 but not test specifically
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:Rob as far as Im aware you said you made no changes to reach these numbers but you also said you introduced TRT. It is probably that. Have seen it documented that similar compounds increase IGF-1 but not test specifically
True, but I talked to the HRT docs. They definitively said it wasn't the HRT...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:Rob as far as Im aware you said you made no changes to reach these numbers but you also said you introduced TRT. It is probably that. Have seen it documented that similar compounds increase IGF-1 but not test specifically
Should also note these IGF-1 levels were prior to using HRT. Sorry if that wasn't clear..
Cooker

Post by Cooker »

I don't think you were on HRT back when you first checked your IGF-1 levels but it is true that HRT does in fact increase IGF-1.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah, will be interesting to see where I am when I re-run blood panels.

Speaking of which, had a bit of a scare last week. Doc called me up after getting my labs back and said he wanted to see me immediately, thought I was in stage 1 kidney failure (chronic kidney disease). My creatinine and BUN levels were way up. Asked if I was using creatine, told me to get off all supps (not Rx drugs though, LOL).

It was the amount of red meat I eat. Every night for dinner. Since worked a few chicken/fish dishes in and its come down... :)