Fluticasone Propionate

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
SEANONE

Fluticasone Propionate

Post by SEANONE »

I was recently prescribed Fluticasone Propionate which is a steriod nasal inhaler. I am on day 10 of a 30 day prescribed dosing protocol (although they gave me enough for 60 days) for acute sinusitis which I was also prescribed antibiotics (Amoxicillian). I take I spray (50 mcg)up each nostril each morning to reduce the inflammation in the sinuses. My symptoms have almost completely subsided. Now after reading the side effects from this stuff I take that I wouldn't want to touch this with a ten foot pole due to the reduction/depleting of the adrenal glands. I want to know what your opinions on this stuff BP Army. I do not have a medical degree so a good portion of the description on Wikipedia is hard for me to decipher. Here is the link.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucocorticoid
Glucocorticoids (GCs) are a class of steroid hormones that bind to the glucocorticoid receptor (GR), which is present in ...
‎Mineralocorticoid - ‎Glucocorticoid receptor - ‎Category:Glucocorticoids
SEANONE

Post by SEANONE »

I should also note that I just completed my first red zone w.o. in GLP 2 so that is why I am concerned about my adrenals. When the doc told me that he was giving me a steroid I thought well this ain't such a bad deal after all. Lol.